Man..... Cain is really hurt this time

Evenflow80

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Say what you will about the man.... but I don't recall him every complaining about an injury. It's always his camp that leaks it out or whatever.

The fact that he is so vocal about his leg sciatic nerve pain this time and openly talking about it tells me how bad it must be. He says he's afraid to stand for more than 10 minutes or go out for more than 30!!!

He also has to stop using cannabis 6 hours before the fight. Meaning unlike in training he will have zero pain killers in his body.

I respect the man for refusing to take opioid pills (I've been there.... and man are they addicting), but how is he supposed to fight with such excruciating pain ?

I'm starting to feel for Brown Pride. Must suck to have your body constantly fail you.

He's always hurt. Thanks AKA.

Fuck AKA

#JackWinkBless

just cancel the fight. I don't want to see a dude with jacked back get wrecked just to prove a point.

ffs.

Thread title also works without "this time".

thats sad. IMO, Cain in shape is the best HW out there. Truly aggressive beast.

It's unfortunate any way you look at it. At the very least it's robbed us of some great fights over the years but it's likely going to lead to an early retirement. Imagine if he had Nog's durability

He's already 34, with all these injuries, I can't imagine him competing too much longer. They train too hard at AKA, but I get it, we've seen the results. Rockhold, Cormier and Cain are or have all been champs, and Khabib is a stone's throw from a belt as well.

Who else noteworthy trains at AKA? Bethe fought for a belt, and despite her athleticism she did go 9-0 before meeting Ronda.

How will he be allowed to smoke weed up to 6 hrs before the fight?

Cancel the fight... I would rather wait and see him fight healthy for the following reasons:
1) If he loses that will be the excuse of why he lost whether credible or not
2) Win or Lose he will prob injure it more and be out an even longer amount of time
3) No offense to Cain, but at this point MMA fans are used to him being injured and sitting out.

hqdefault.jpg

"this time" ?? .. lol wrong choice of words. He is injured every time.

Cain is a robot.. doesn't feel emotion or pain.

Cain just wants an excuse for some of that KUSH..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back