Media Anderson Silva: Poatan is an absolute freak, extraordinary. You hit the guy, and it hurts dude. Hit him in the wrong place, you get hurt

Pereira is 3-1 vs gynosanya. He also went up to 205 and did what Izzy failed to do even cherry picking an opponent.

Anderson is the GOAT.
To be fair, Poatan is 230 lbs during fight night and Izzy was 200 lbs againt Jan ...

Middleweight goat knows what he's talking about, prime Silva was a genius but even he would have had issues with Poatan

Tough fight for sure but he also had a God chin.

Who's in your av btw?

Its crazy how his life changed just because he got mad at Izzy's shit talking, I don't think his reign will be that long seeing that he is almost 40 and has tons of millage but still, the fact that he came into the promotion like 3 years ago and has won 2 championships is amazing.

He turned 36 months ago.... He's not almost 40 lol

43yo Glover was LHW champ just last year. 40yo Jan is top 5 still arguably top 3.

Modern LHW standards he's about average age.

Its crazy how his life changed just because he got mad at Izzy's shit talking, I don't think his reign will be that long seeing that he is almost 40 and has tons of millage but still, the fact that he came into the promotion like 3 years ago and has won 2 championships is amazing.
Funny that now he's trying to return the favor by calling him out.

Pereira beat Jan. Izzy got dominated.

Pereira beat Sean in 1 round. Izzy got embarrassed.

Pereira beat Izzy 3-1 overall. They are 1-1 in MMA and Izzy is ducking the trilogy.

You can do all the mental gymnastics you want but there is no argument here. Pereira is the better fighter.

I wont waste my time with you. You probably jerk off dogs too.
Not sure if Pereira is the better fighter when they are 1-1 despite Alex is 10+lbs bigger and Israel has like 5 more tittle fight wins than him

He absolutely is, he is truly build different, his genetics and the care he takes for his body are elite.

Its crazy how he dropped Jiri like a sack of potatoes, his power hasn't disminished even after going 20 pounds in weight.

Would be interesting to see if his power translates to HW, I think it would

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back