Man..... Cain is really hurt this time

Say what you will about the man.... but I don't recall him every complaining about an injury. It's always his camp that leaks it out or whatever.

The fact that he is so vocal about his leg sciatic nerve pain this time and openly talking about it tells me how bad it must be. He says he's afraid to stand for more than 10 minutes or go out for more than 30!!!

He also has to stop using cannabis 6 hours before the fight. Meaning unlike in training he will have zero pain killers in his body.

I respect the man for refusing to take opioid pills (I've been there.... and man are they addicting), but how is he supposed to fight with such excruciating pain ?

I'm starting to feel for Brown Pride. Must suck to have your body constantly fail you.

Thread title should be "Man.....Cain is always hurt"

Cain's got nothing left to prove imo. He looked great up until the Werdum fight and there's no shame in losing to Werdum. With the amount of injuries he's suffered, he's better off retiring and keeping his health

Cain's got nothing left to prove imo. He looked great up until the Werdum fight and there's no shame in losing to Werdum. With the amount of injuries he's suffered, he's better off retiring and keeping his health
Cain makes a lot of money when he fights. He just has to put up with some more pain then he can go buy a better knee

hes taking a cortisone shot and will be numb from the waist down. should be illegal.

He also has to stop using cannabis 6 hours before the fight. Meaning unlike in training he will have zero pain killers in his body.

So he's going to intentionally fail the drug test?

It would have been nice to have his record involve more fighters. He is shockingly inactive for a top fighter. 14-2, with 3 rematches. He has fought less guys in his entire career than Cerrone fought in the last 3 years.

Fuck. Was waiting to prove that Sea Level Cain is real and now all this shit coming up.

Was sure he would beat Werdum. Not so much anymore.

Normal. Union reps Are always the biggest whiners, And the first to stay home from work if they have a sore throat. They have the famous top MMA whiners Kennedy And Dillashaw, And soon the others Are following

Cancel the fight... I would rather wait and see him fight healthy for the following reasons:
1) If he loses that will be the excuse of why he lost whether credible or not
2) Win or Lose he will prob injure it more and be out an even longer amount of time
3) No offense to Cain, but at this point MMA fans are used to him being injured and sitting out.

Thats assuming Cain can ever be healthy :p

Back