Crime Man arrested for slapping high school kid for wearing a MAGA hat

So cops were on the scene of the incident, saw the extent of the personal and property damage and heard from the eyewitnesses... and decided to let Larry go.

Then Trump Jr. got involved. Next day the alleged slapper gets arrested.

Nothing fishy here.
The guy should have been charged the day of the incident. People should be allowed to wear or have their own views. No one on either side should harm someone else because they have something on they don’t like or because their views don’t align with theirs.

You guys don’t need to call this dude an incel he clearly has a girlfriend.

24743312-8004403-image-a-6_1581694087209.jpg
He liked to have his alone time with the animals.

thread reeks of weakness... as weak as a man who slaps a child for wearing a hat? maybe we could save this thread and debate that...

Why go for the 15 year old kid when you have Trump Jr. just standing there asking for it?
Liberals are not known for being the most courageous of people.

Cucks and thugs like this are known to pray on the weak.

I have no idea why people are saying this is the typical leftist when its the right that embraces these neckbearded incels as one of their own. Weird shit.

I have no idea why people are saying this is the typical leftist when its the right that embraces these neckbearded incels as one of their own. Weird shit.

<{cruzshake}>

Some Leftist posters will defend assaulting someone with a MAGA hat on using talking points about what the hat "represents" as a justification. But it's just a hat with a campaign slogan on it. Being unable to accept the results of the 2016 election is not a good enough reason to assault somebody for wearing a hat. History will not look back kindly on people who believe they can assault somebody just because they have political differences.

The guy should have been charged the day of the incident.

And the fact that he was not immediately arrested doesn't suggest to you that this incident was nowhere near as cut-and-dried as it's being portrayed?

According to the alleged narrative, in addition to slapping the kid Larry broke a different guy's jaw.

Unless there were witnesses testifying that that guy's jaw was broken in an act of self-defense on Larry's part that would qualify as felony assault.

Again...

20190226_140138-1.jpg

I don’t know which is worse, you not being able to see why, or you seeing it and pretending you don’t.

I don’t know which is worse, you not being able to see why, or you seeing it and pretending you don’t.
What I see is the right constantly taking up for incels and dudes that are proudly men going their own way and shit like that. It's weird as fuck, these dudes are obviously weirdo losers that should be made fun of by both sides.....yet one side defends and embraces them.

Back