Crime Man arrested for slapping high school kid for wearing a MAGA hat

Every time this happens we have to do a leftist headcount just to make sure it wasnt ome of our WR residents.

Statistically speaking it's less frequent - so no.

I support corporal punishment in schools. And in general.

Lack of discipline is a big part of the problem in this country

You guys don’t need to call this dude an incel he clearly has a girlfriend.

24743312-8004403-image-a-6_1581694087209.jpg

I support corporal punishment in schools. And in general.

Lack of discipline is a big part of the problem in this country

I know you are trying to be edgy.

But the fact that some batshit lefty assaulted a kid is kinda low. The only thing lower is a guy who supports it.

That fuckin growth on all sides of Mr. Liberal Douche Bag's head, that he calls his fuckin hair-do, is RIPE for extra leverage on a grip leading into a sweet, sweet cornucopia of head-butts, knees, n elbows.

TDS meet HKE.

Beating children like this, attempting to run over women who support Trump, and sending death threats to a teenage boy for wearing a MAGA hat while waiting for his school bus, and dodging toothless "natives"?

Liberals are pussies.

Last edited:
The man this thread is about is proof that there are dumbfucks on the left.

The posts made in this thread is proof that there are dumbfucks on the right.

The man this thread is about is proof that there are dumbfucks on the left.

The posts made in this thread is proof that there are dumbfucks on the right.

This post is proof you’re gay.

Another virtue signalling douchebag triggered by a child, his picture says it all.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...at-New-Hampshire-primary-polling-station.html

24743366-8004403-image-a-3_1581694055472.jpg

24743356-8004403-image-a-13_1581694133190.jpg

This incel is exactly what I picture when I imagine a typical sherdog war room leftist.

{<jordan}

I bet he's a LAMETIFA elder too.

Every time this happens we have to do a leftist headcount just to make sure it wasnt ome of our WR residents.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Lmfao. We def have a few deranged leftists in here who fit the bill.

he looks like Zabit mixed with Thoros of Mir

I was going to post a pic of a normal looking dude and claim it was him back in 2015. Yikes looks like TDS took a toll on him. But I honestly cannot picture this dude ever looking normal. He's one of those unproductive individuals that dont do anything to fix their lives and blames everyone but himself so of course he's a violent leftist.

Yes because grown men walk up to kids and slap them for no reason ALL THE TIME...

Get the fuck out of here u victim whores
Not "all the time", sometimes these antifa incels attack the elderly as well.

Another virtue signalling douchebag triggered by a child, his picture says it all.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...at-New-Hampshire-primary-polling-station.html

24743366-8004403-image-a-3_1581694055472.jpg

24743356-8004403-image-a-13_1581694133190.jpg

This incel is exactly what I picture when I imagine a typical sherdog war room leftist.

{<jordan}

So cops were on the scene of the incident, saw the extent of the personal and property damage and heard from the eyewitnesses... and decided to let Larry go.

Then Trump Jr. got involved. Next day the alleged slapper gets arrested.

Nothing fishy here.

Back