Crime Man arrested for slapping high school kid for wearing a MAGA hat

Probably has an instagram. And if he does, youll claim he makes a Gazillion dollars.
Bro that doesnt look like an instagram model, just stop man now you the one becoming obsessed with IG and YT lol

How did this devolve into strikers vs grapplers. Did yall not see Ben Askrens UFC fights?

A person should be allowed to wear what they want without fear of assault. You can’t blame a woman for being raped if she wears a short skirt or revealing outfit and this boy should not be blamed for his assault because he had a MAGA hat on.

Those are two very different things, but i get that some do not understand that.

No one stands up for incels and if the left stopped talking about incels, no one would talk about them.

There's no way you're going to worm your way out of this one. The Left has been recorded on multiple occasions attacking people wearing MAGA hats.

Yup and then ohhhh booo hooo hoooo when people start fighting back. They have to go crying and tattling like little bitches because they're so bullied. WAAAAHHHH

The little pussies thought they could push people around and are finding out the hard way it doesn't work when they get their asses beat, so being the little pussys they are they have to go after kids.

I never want people to resort to violence, but when I read these stories about kids getting attacked I often times wish I could have been there.

Yup and then ohhhh booo hooo hoooo when people start fighting back. They have to go crying and tattling like little bitches because they're so bullied. WAAAAHHHH

The little pussies thought they could push people around and are finding out the hard way it doesn't work when they get their asses beat, so being the little pussys they are they have to go after kids.

I never want people to resort to violence, but when I read these stories about kids getting attacked I often times wish I could have been there.

leftist scum, especially the types that attempt to shout you down, assault you in mass #s, regurgitate leftist insanity should be dealt with violent.

there is no reasoning with c*nts like this.

the day a WPEM gets in my face and lectures me about racism is the day I break their fu*king nose.

Back