Crime Man arrested for slapping high school kid for wearing a MAGA hat

He shouldn't have done that. That was a bad thing to do.

White nationalism is almost entirely a fabrication of lying leftists.

This has been well established by any fair minded individual.

White nationalists are extremely rare among white men.

You're making that up.
<DisgustingHHH>

First racist and white nationalist are both alive and prospering.

Second the point of that post clearly went over your head. To say this man represents all leftist is the same as saying all Trump supporters are racist white nationalist. Neither are true. Yet you arent taking the time to correct your fellow Trump supporters when they repeat their lies.

Perhaps you should correct your "team", instead of making a outrage post at me.

White nationalism is almost entirely a fabrication of lying leftists.

This has been well established by any fair minded individual.

White nationalists are extremely rare among white men.

You're making that up.

I suggest you watch the JRE episode with Daryl Davis.

The beginning of this video shows an epic rout!

Selectively cherry picking the only triumphant moment a leftist has ever had is misleading and dishonest.

The proud boys stomped on leftist scum and the leftist scum bombarded police departments to go after the proud boys.

The coward leftists need the gov to target people they dont like because at the end of the day, they are total losers.

Losers who cheat, lie, and assault innocent people and when someone beats on them, the rat to the police.

Pieces of absolute shit.

i am amazed after all these years some posters still bite to obvious trolling itt.
jesus christ, some of you fuckers are easy <45>

Looks like the guy hanging around outside my favorite donut store.

No only a leftist would attack a child for thoughts instead of confronting an adult.

Leftists are cowardess in the flesh.

Greta Thunberg is constantly being attacked by the extremely low iq right. The right will attack anybody. They have absolutely no limits and we see it everyday

Greta Thunberg is constantly being attacked by the extremely low iq right. The right will attack anybody. They have absolutely no limits and we see it everyday

Get back to me when someone walks up and slaps her. I’ll be first in line to punch that shit head in the face.

Get back to me when someone walks up and slaps her. I’ll be first in line to punch that shit head in the face.

Maybe but given the chance many many of the insanely low iq right would punch her. Like I said, the “new” right has absolutely no standards.

That 2nd pic is glorious. Like some orthodox hobo Jew got his finger stuck in a light socket. I wouldn't expect anything less than being a slap happy loon from that pic. Sometimes you can judge a book by its cover.
Lol so accurate

<DisgustingHHH>

First racist and white nationalist are both alive and prospering.

Second the point of that post clearly went over your head. To say this man represents all leftist is the same as saying all Trump supporters are racist white nationalist. Neither are true. Yet you arent taking the time to correct your fellow Trump supporters when they repeat their lies.

Perhaps you should correct your "team", instead of making a outrage post at me.

No.

The facts are that this leftist and leftists like him are very prevalent on the left and white nationalists are not prevelant on the right.

That's why you guys resort to lying all the time. You need to make things up to win.

That's a lie.

Greta Thunberg has been proven to be controlled and puppeted by adults.

She is being exploited by Leftists and injected into a very heated political topic. Many on the right refuse to let the left use children to deter criticism.

What the left is doing with Greta is disgusting.

"Right Wingers" have a duty to put that girl in her place. She's behaving inappropriately and she has not credibility as a young kid.

None.

Using children to do your dirty work so that you can demonize conservatives when they defend, is morally bankrupt.

Last edited by a moderator:
No.

The facts are that this leftist and leftists like him are very prevalent on the left and white nationalists are not prevelant on the right.

That's why you guys resort to lying all the time. You need to make things up to win.

giphy.gif

Congratulations on such a stupid post.

Did they slap her?

Hit her in the head with a bike lock?

Shoot at her softball game?

I'd say our definations of "attack" are quite a bit different.

Liberals are not known for being the most courageous of people.

Cucks and thugs like this are known to pray on the weak.

Every societal shift, like the gay rights movement, the women's suffrage movement, the civil rights movement, was fought for by progressives and filthy libs while the patriot conservatives fucked with them at every turn.

Some people remember the past, and remember things like how conservative America, like today, called anyone moving for social change a filthy communist.

No only a leftist would attack a child for thoughts instead of confronting an adult.

Leftists are cowardess in the flesh.

LOLOLOL.

Was it generations of leftists who disowned or beat their kids who came out as gay, or as non christian? I mean, hell, conservatives were the ones beating children with paddles, across the nation's school system, for precisely having the wrong ideas, or for speaking out of turn.

The fuck out of here with that shit!!! You're a Trump gobbler, homie. You ever heard of the Central Park Five? Your cult leader couldn't even say that shit to those kid's faces, so he took out a bunch of spots in the NY Times, like only a rich whore could hope to do.

You had nothing to do with that though, right?

What a wordsmith you are!
Never claimed to be a saint , occasionally the gloves come off but posts like those are rare and I usually end up regretting them a little , no matter how deserved they are .

Are you claiming to be better ?

I guess anything is thread worthy these days.

Back