Male average power during a punching motion was 162% greater than females

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it’s not taking power per pound of weight it doesn’t have much relevancy. I would expect it to be significant if we’re comparing men and women of the same weight just not THAT much

Last edited:
Is this supposed to be surprising?

Also - not clear- is it P4P or just in general?
Either way- were you expecting something different?

Last edited:
Yeah, men have bigger and faster muscles and less fat at the same weight.

I thought we as a species knew this since like forever.

What's dumb is this is used as a reason to shit on women's sports.

tumblr_inline_p66f2sbAyd1reygjb_540.gif

Untrained 6 ft 2 13 stone women punch harder than 8 stone 5 ft 8 dudes in my experience

Yeah but what is Sherdog punching power vs Female Pro Fighter punching power.

That doesn't mean there isn't chicks that can knock you out

Yeah, men have bigger and faster muscles and less fat at the same weight.

I thought we as a species knew this since like forever.

What's dumb is this is used as a reason to shit on women's sports.
I think a lot of the uproar is in response to dudes chopping or not chopping their dicks off and smashing women. Plus feminism, not to mention WMMA has brought a disproportional amount of snoozers to the UFC. Shitting on women's sports is warranted on this forum.

Well it does say "average", we know that the average man is a pathetic out of shape beta and women are even more embarrassing.

Trained women shit on most men, Valentina may not beat elite level men but she sure as hell would wreck the majority of men on this planet.

123lbs female 545lbs deadlift, the only thing most Sherdoggers lift is their tv remote.

Not if I identify as a female on the wind up.

Well it does say "average", we know that the average man is a pathetic out of shape beta and women are even more embarrassing.

Trained women shit on most men, Valentina may not beat elite level men but she sure as hell would wreck the majority of men on this planet.

123lbs female 545lbs deadlift, the only thing most Sherdoggers lift is their tv remote.

tumblr_njzmd2D9T61rlo1q2o1_1280.jpg

I think a lot of the uproar is in response to dudes chopping or not chopping their dicks off and smashing women. Plus feminism, not to mention WMMA has brought a disproportional amount of snoozers to the UFC. Shitting on women's sports is warranted on this forum.

WMMA is new, it's not likely it'll ever be as enticing as men's MMA but it's not like the first years of the men's discipline were devoid of snoozers. Give it some time (and money) and it'll get more competitive. It's pretty much the same for almost any women's sport: they don't train as much as men and don't get the same level of preparation. They won't ever be at the same level athletically (baring some possible "freak") as men but they can get much better.

Also what's wrong with feminism? Some people go too far? Boo hoo, it always happens with everything.

There's no way Katya Kavaleva, a 6'5 kickboxing champion, isn't as strong as my 5'5 scrawny Jewish friend. Lol.

That's because the study says average. Everyone who isn't 100% disabled knows that the average man can not beat a trained woman at anything.

Scientists finally catch up. Sherbros have been saying that for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back