Male average power during a punching motion was 162% greater than females

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because the study says average. Everyone who isn't 100% disabled knows that the average man can not beat a trained woman at anything.
That's 80% of this site dude

The fastest woman in the history Earth, Florence Griffith Joyner, holds the 100m and 200m world records for track. Both her records are slower than mens records from 100 years ago. Her records are slower than current undeveloped male high school track stars.

Men are genetically built to be superior athletes. That's just how it is.

Last edited:
I have no problem believing the average man hits 162% harder than the average woman. But no way the strongest woman doesn't hit harder than the weakest man.

Well it does say "average", we know that the average man is a pathetic out of shape beta and women are even more embarrassing.

Trained women shit on most men, Valentina may not beat elite level men but she sure as hell would wreck the majority of men on this planet.

123lbs female 545lbs deadlift, the only thing most Sherdoggers lift is their tv remote.

definitely impressive but she is probably on a boat load of steroids

I have no problem believing the average man hits 162% harder than the average woman. But no way the strongest woman doesn't hit harder than the weakest man.

I don't think anyone is claiming that.

Man, if pro women fighters find out you are a sherdogger none of them want to spar.

They rosebud, go into heat, ask about likes, post, online belt color etc.

actually the quote does. It is out of the sample they tested but they don't specify that and don't say how large the sample was.

Oh, I misunderstood your post then. Carry on.

It was a sample of average people, doesn't seem too far fetched to me.

Well yeah... Male sex hormones produce denser harder bones and more/larger fast twitch muscle fibers... So of course they can punch harder, even men who are smaller. Men also have thicker skin, more aggression, etc.. Basically everything that makes humans fierce warriors is more abundant in men, all thanks to androgens.

This is why people who say steroids don't make one a better fighter are retarded. They literally make you more of a "man". All those advantages are enhanced.

Chef would punch harder than most Sherdog members..

Doesn't change the fact that Amanda Nunes would still one-punch KO 73% of all Sherdoggers (and GNP the other 27% until they tapped from strikes).

Jarl

But the women had a superior hairline on average.

That's because the study says average. Everyone who isn't 100% disabled knows that the average man can not beat a trained woman at anything.
The trained woman could still lose easily to a average man. Power strength and testosterone buddy

Good thing women were blessed with 162% weaker chins as well. We’d never see a wmma KO otherwise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back