Male average power during a punching motion was 162% greater than females

Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't mean there isn't chicks that can knock you out

Yep. Amanda Nunes would put my sorry ass to sleep regardless and she's hardly the biggest female power puncher out there.

Literally has to be at least 50% more than average if not more. Just based one what I've seen, not necessarily fighting but lifting, moving etc. Regardless of weight but that also multiplies the result.

The article says “they had to fall into the fitness category so we weren’t getting couch potatoes”
Then show a fat slob sitting in the punch measuring machine.

Also what the fuck kind of punch measuring device is that? Hes fucking strapped down with seatbelt sitting down...its measuring linear force if anything not a punch

Well it does say "average", we know that the average man is a pathetic out of shape beta and women are even more embarrassing.

Trained women shit on most men, Valentina may not beat elite level men but she sure as hell would wreck the majority of men on this planet.

123lbs female 545lbs deadlift, the only thing most Sherdoggers lift is their tv remote.

Most athletic males with any instinct for fighting would run through any top WMMA fighter. I realize they're not the majority, but I have no doubts I'd starch the entire WMMA roster with relative ease.

Did this surprise anyone?

I thought even cucks......I mean ....wmma fans knew this?

The article says “they had to fall into the fitness category so we weren’t getting couch potatoes”
Then show a fat slob sitting in the punch measuring machine.

Also what the fuck kind of punch measuring device is that? Hes fucking strapped down with seatbelt sitting down...its measuring linear force if anything not a punch

Fitness standards must be getting pretty low these days. And yeah, definitely a WTF on that machine and testing method. It's a pure upper body strength test, men have more powerful upper bodies, we've only known that for a few thousand years.

That's because the study says average. Everyone who isn't 100% disabled knows that the average man can not beat a trained woman at anything.
What's an average man?
A man who's never competed in any sport or any kind of weight lifting?
A man with no athletic ability and looks like a baby deer when running?
The typical bubble gut dad who hurts something 10 minutes into playing with kids?

Maybe it's relative to the crowd you hang with that factors someone's opinion of average. Being in gym and on fields majority of life, I'd think 'average' is more than capable of hanging with a female fighter.

Most athletic males with any instinct for fighting would run through any top WMMA fighter. I realize they're not the majority, but I have no doubts I'd starch the entire WMMA roster with relative ease.
You understand the extreme bell curve of 'average'.
Average man doing pie charts in starbucks isn't the average construction worker.

I think a lot of the uproar is in response to dudes chopping or not chopping their dicks off and smashing women.

That sounds ambiguous but I guess chopping your dick off forecloses certain ways of smashing women.

Untrained 6 ft 2 13 stone women punch harder than 8 stone 5 ft 8 dudes in my experience

You compared stats but not background. Did the 8 stone guys who punched weakly have any more training than their larger, female counterparts?
Somewhat tangential, but was it hard to find such physically atypical specimens to spar with?

proof that’s it’s not just knockout power that makes fights better. Men hit harder than woman by 62% but the fights are over 500% better.

This is pretty contradictory to OP. But, pound for pound, this trained woman hits harder than this trained man. VERY hard to believe, but here it is none the less.

VERY hard to believe, but here it is none the less

That show is such a sham, but I'm sure there are people running around that take it as gospel because it was on tv.
<Prem973>

I’m surprised that there is not a greater gap in punching power.

They should give women brass knuckles to bridge the gap and make it watchable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back