Male average power during a punching motion was 162% greater than females

Status
Not open for further replies.
1551772980727.jpg

It's unfair to allow a biological male with the Y chromosome to compete against women.

He has had higher levels of testosterone, has a thicker bone structure, larger lung capacity, etc.

All of you leftists are sick. You favor the idea of "equality" and communism over the scientific facts.

Yeah, men have bigger and faster muscles and less fat at the same weight.

I thought we as a species knew this since like forever.

What's dumb is this is used as a reason to shit on women's sports.
What's dumb is that everybody knows this obvious fact yet men are now being allowed to compete in women's sports

Well it does say "average", we know that the average man is a pathetic out of shape beta and women are even more embarrassing.

Trained women shit on most men, Valentina may not beat elite level men but she sure as hell would wreck the majority of men on this planet.

123lbs female 545lbs deadlift, the only thing most Sherdoggers lift is their tv remote.

Even train women get crushed by tha majority of men lmfao, she worked her ass off and took steroids for strength men have naturally and is still weaker LMFAO.

I don’t know why quite a few on here get bent out of shape saying Nunes or Valentina merks every guy on here.

Nunes fights at 145lbs. If she doesn’t cut much weight for that she’s around 65kg.

I’m 83kg and below average for a guy.

On this forum will be multiple guys well above Nunes 5’ 8”, well above her 65kg by as much as 20 or 30kg, who also train martial arts.

Statistically speaking there will be many guys on here who manhandle her easily and it would look like that Ronda Mouse video I saw on here yesterday.

There’s a reason for weight classes. Guys with 20kg or more on a girl are going to absolutely destroy even the trained women.

Pretending Ronda, Amanda, Kayla Harrison can batter men isn’t gonna pull more fans to WMMA.

I love watching women’s athletics, women’s tennis etc (not women’s soccer). But there’s no getting away from the fact it is better watching Usain Bolt over Elaine Thompson or Roger, Rafa and Djoker over Serena and Ash Barty.

Women’s MMA will get better. But instead of forcing everyone to say they are as good as men now, when they are not, will not help develop a strong fan base. Let it grow naturally at its own pace, be honest about where it is now or at any moment in time, and the fans it attracts will be real and long lasting.

I don’t know why quite a few on here get bent out of shape saying Nunes or Valentina merks every guy on here.

Nunes fights at 145lbs. If she doesn’t cut much weight for that she’s around 65kg.

I’m 83kg and below average for a guy.

On this forum will be multiple guys well above Nunes 5’ 8”, well above her 65kg by as much as 20 or 30kg, who also train martial arts.

Statistically speaking there will be many guys on here who manhandle her easily and it would look like that Ronda Mouse video I saw on here yesterday.

There’s a reason for weight classes. Guys with 20kg or more on a girl are going to absolutely destroy even the trained women.

Pretending Ronda, Amanda, Kayla Harrison can batter men isn’t gonna pull more fans to WMMA.

I love watching women’s athletics, women’s tennis etc (not women’s soccer). But there’s no getting away from the fact it is better watching Usain Bolt over Elaine Thompson or Roger, Rafa and Djoker over Serena and Ash Barty.

Women’s MMA will get better. But instead of forcing everyone to say they are as good as men now, when they are not, will not help develop a strong fan base. Let it grow naturally at its own pace, be honest about where it is now or at any moment in time, and the fans it attracts will be real and long lasting.
Nudes would get destroyed by the majority of average men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back