Malaysia Flight MH370

it crashed and desintegrated in a gazillion pieces that then sank to the bottom of the ocean, nobody is gonna find anything, terrible tragedy.

it crashed and desintegrated in a gazillion pieces that then sank to the bottom of the ocean, nobody is gonna find anything, terrible tragedy.

If it disintegrated on impact there should be floating debris. Granted it might be difficult to spot but something likely would have been found by now. The theory they are working on is that it was set to fly on autopilot at a low altitude which is why it wasn't seen on radar. It flew on until it started running out of fuel and slowly descended into the ocean remaining mainly intact while sinking.

Crazy to think there is a good chance it'll never be found , a couple hundred people just up an vanished. It must have either been completely incinerated before it hit the water or it came down easy ,stayed in tact and sunk......youd have to think theyd have found SOMETHING otherwise , a life jacket or suitcase....anything.

I just had a mini panic attack thinking about being trapped in a crashed but intact plane as it slowly sunk. The horror that would be.

i still say there is a conspiracy on this one - especially the way the malaysia military reacted to the situation.

I just had a mini panic attack thinking about being trapped in a crashed but intact plane as it slowly sunk. The horror that would be.

There are some theories on what happened. One is that something hit the plane at altitude, knocking out the transponder and radios and depressurizing the cabin. The pilots would have to bring the plane down to a low altitude where passengers could breathe. It isn't likely that all of the radios would be out as there is a handheld on board.

Another theory is that one of the pilots was in the cockpit alone, locked the other pilot out, turned off the transponder, took the plane to a higher altitude, depressurized the cabin to kill everone else on board then brought the plane down to a lower altitude to avoid radar detection and changed it's course. That scenario more closely fits what the data shows.

16kc2ki.jpg

Another theory is that one of the pilots was in the cockpit alone, locked the other pilot out, turned off the transponder, took the plane to a higher altitude, depressurized the cabin to kill everone else on board then brought the plane down to a lower altitude to avoid radar detection and changed it's course. That scenario more closely fits what the data shows.

But there still has to be a motive, and under that scenario the motive would require the participation of the nation-state where the plane would have landed.

Even the helicopters that swooped into Pakistan to get Bin Laden were spotted. A jet would not have avoided being seen.

But there still has to be a motive, and under that scenario the motive would require the participation of the nation-state where the plane would have landed.

Even the helicopters that swooped into Pakistan to get Bin Laden were spotted. A jet would not have avoided being seen.

It didn't land anywhere. It still headed South and presumably went down in the ocean. The motive would be a suicide where the perpetrator didn't want any evidence to be found.

Has anyone ever thought a conspiracy might be a foot?
Maybe they were shot down by some country mistakenly because they entered their airspace or something? Their government then covered it up?

Also here's another news article,
http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/24972/56/

Wonder if there is some sort of agenda /cover up?

so, you're going to be "that guy" in this thread?

It didn't land anywhere. It still headed South and presumably went down in the ocean. The motive would be a suicide where the perpetrator didn't want any evidence to be found.

Ah, ok. Actually, I can buy that as a possibility.

There is an interesting article in the Sun.

MH 370 investigation
A British pilot researching MH 370 found that the pilot ordered the ground crew to top off the cockpit oxygen and add another 3000kg of fuel over and above what was required for the scheduled trip. He theorizes that the pilot planned to incapacitate the passengers by slowly depressurizing the cabin while he used the cockpit oxygen that he had the ground crew top off. It theorized that the extra fuel was added so the plane could be flown far enough East to use the light of sunrise to see to ditch the plane to try to keep it as intact as possible. The pilot would also have wanted to use up all of the fuel if possible so there is no telltale oil slick to give away the planes position. The British pilot says the plane would have had to have been flown by a pilot to land gently enough to keep the plane together. Apparently the flaperon might have been the only piece to come off the plane as the landing was made.

While I can maybe understand the pilot maybe wanting to make it look like an accident or at least not leaving evidence so somebody could collect on his life insurance. It might have been possible to have a boat of some type at a certain GPS position to allow the pilot to get out after the ditching. Could there have been something valuable on the plane? I've seen some stories on diamonds being transported by random couriers. Could the pilot of the plane be living the good life somewhere?

Holy moley, my homie @RollSonnenRoll booked the Seagate tragedy 10 years before it happened!
We really gotta start taking these ideas to an agent

It’s still wild to me this happened, vanishing without a trace

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back