Malaysia Flight MH370

Very strange, one of the greatest mysteries that's for sure.

my flight from Ireland to UAE was flown directly over syria and Iraq during an active military campaign. Could see the conflict on the ground through the window. I reported it and they didn't reply. They literally don't give two shits. The airlines would rather people die than acknowledge a fault.

my flight from Ireland to UAE was flown directly over syria and Iraq during an active military campaign. Could see the conflict on the ground through the window. I reported it and they didn't reply. They literally don't give two shits. The airlines would rather people die than acknowledge a fault.

You’re thinking of the other flight that was shot down over Ukraine.

same point. all in the same year too. flights are trackable online and they are still seen flying into no fly zones. Flights are typically highly supervised and every small detail has to be checked. The idea that these things can happen yet pass unnoticed is horrying, let along simply losing an entire plane.

That must’ve been wild. Like flying over the states at night on the 4th of July but the explosions could kill you.

That must’ve been wild. Like flying over the states at night on the 4th of July but the explosions could kill you.
it actually didn't dawn on me at the time. I knew where we were for sure but I figured it must be safe otherwise they wouldn't allow. Truth is I really don't think they bothered checking or factored in any danger value. This was smack bang between the disappearing Malaysia flight and right before the downed Ukranian flight and I don't think the memo to stop doing that shit had really gotten around. It clearly didn't because it was the exact same think with the Iranian flight in 2020.

same point. all in the same year too. flights are trackable online and they are still seen flying into no fly zones. Flights are typically highly supervised and every small detail has to be checked. The idea that these things can happen yet pass unnoticed is horrying, let along simply losing an entire plane.
its not the same thing, flight MH370 wasn’t flying over a no fly zone or war zone.

I think anything is possible, but like any crime there must be a motive and opportunity, and we have not heard of a legit motive. I think the evidence points to an accident.

Many of us are also unable to comprehend the vastness of the oceans.
Even if it was mistakenly shit down, that would still be an accident. They accidentally shot the down.
I remember a lot of speculation at the time that maybe that’s what happened. But I have no clue.

I think it was shot down and then covered up. No evidence for that other than the adderall i took this morning

An article popped up today about using the barnacles on the parts that have been found to determine when they surfaced and where.

Back