News Majority of Mark Hunt's Lawsuit against the UFC gets dismissed

We all knew the end of the story already. But it matters not. We know what Lesnar is.

Knew this was going to happen.

Also, fuck you TS for basking in it.

I hate him because of his whining and fucking attitude he developed after he found out Brock Popped.

He absolutely went nuts on Facebook (or was it Instagram?) on ALL OF HIS FANS who were only trying to show support for him.

I'm sure many here remember that fiasco. <Prem973>

From that point on, I despised him for acting like a whiny bitch...and the worst part was HE NEVER STOPPED. He kept whining and whining and whining.....until he decided to sue which made him look like a limp-wristed cuck.

So forgive me if I don't share a fucking tear that he lost. <13>

It got worse when Brock popped, but this was going on from ages ago when Bigfoot and Mir both tested positive and probably even more fighters before those two, Brock just triggered the fuck out of him cause he was exempted due to a contract clause, which Brock is known for having really good negotiating and contracts he can get written up.

Seriously, Conor has nothing on Brock. Brock beat fucken WWE in a lawsuit ffs.

Brock just triggered the fuck out of him cause he was exempted due to a contract clause, which Brock is known for having really good negotiating and contracts he can get written up.

Brock was not exempt from testing
It also was not due to a contract negotiation that he did not need to be tested ... because he was obviously

He passed (I believe) 6 test that came back before UFC 200
He was tested about 8x in 5 weeks

He retired before USADA was in place, so he did not have to go through the 4month testing process.

The dope was caught pissing hot, but he passed a lot of test that came in before 200

Brock was not exempt from testing
It also was not due to a contract negotiation that he did not need to be tested ... because he was obviously

He passed (I believe) 6 test that came back before UFC 200
He was tested about 8x in 5 weeks

He retired before USADA was in place, so he did not have to go through the 4month testing process.

The dope was caught pissing hot, but he passed a lot of test that came in before 200

Legit question, was he pissing hot just less than 2 weeks prior too UFC 200 or are we talking about nearly a month out where USADA didn't disclose the results?

I like Hunt. Think he has a case about being endangered fighting guys on PED's when in relation to the HW's and the way they fight and the shape they are in. But then again as Dana and Ferttita's used to say part of why the UFC is so safe is because fighters of similar abilities fight each other. You've never seen a case where they've been more lenient in this regard than with Hunt IMO. A fighter wants to fight the best fighters so you could get the best payday and fighting Lesnar in a main event on a huge card like UFC 200 was in Hunt's best financial interest and was already a mismatch PED's or no PED's. Typical company practices see Hunt either get released or toil fighting lower level guys at the bottom of the division.

Hunt's Pride connection, likeability and his own fighting style played into him fighting more dangerous people and the PED thing is irrelevant. Worst case to prove this point cause Hunt shouldn't have been in some of his fights in the first place, clean opponents or not and he was often matched against dangerous people because it'd make for an entertaining show. Lesnar also is a dude who fought while sick in the past and risked more serious injury and was jetted to a title shot also. Better case against other opponents but other opponents didn't test positive for PED's

Legit question, was he pissing hot just less than 2 weeks prior too UFC 200 or are we talking about nearly a month out where USADA didn't disclose the results?

USADA disclosed every result
He took a test on 6/28 that came back on 7/14 (I believe) as hot
That is normal time for testing to come back

But he passed every test that came back prior to 200

He never stood a chance. Still he wasn't wrong, dirty Dana protects his cash cows no matter the cost. Jones, Conor and Brock could kill someone and he would let them fight and help bury the body.

Of course he was wrong.

Pre fight: I believe he's juiced to the gills, but it doesn't matter, i'm still gonna knock him out. I've been fighting cheaters all my life

Post fight: ZOMG!! STEROIDS!!!

Of course he was wrong.

Pre fight: I believe he's juiced to the gills, but it doesn't matter, i'm still gonna knock him out. I've been fighting cheaters all my life

Post fight: ZOMG!! STEROIDS!!!
No he wasn't. He said the UFC knowingly let him fight juiced. He failed before and the night of 200 and they still let him fight. Marks prediction was wrong. They did the same with Jones. Funny that its 2 big names and not a small time fighter they do that with. Keep sipping that Zuffa cool aid.

No he wasn't. He said the UFC knowingly let him fight juiced. He failed before and the night of 200 and they still let him fight. Marks prediction was wrong. They did the same with Jones. Funny that its 2 big names and not a small time fighter they do that with. Keep sipping that Zuffa cool aid.

he's wrong because he acted like a babe in the woods. He knew exactly what he was walking into, then played victim when things didn't go his way. Keep playing the rusty trombone for crybabies

he's wrong because he acted like a babe in the woods. He knew exactly what he was walking into, then played victim when things didn't go his way. Keep playing the rusty trombone for crybabies
No he looks stupid but he wasn't wrong. The UFC knew he got busted on the 28th of June but let him fight anyway. He was wrong in his prediction. So are 50% of fighters.

Your facts are off
Every test that came back before UFC 200 Brock passed.
So nobody knowingly let him fight juiced

Your facts are off
Every test that came back before UFC 200 Brock passed.
So nobody knowingly let him fight juiced

You don't know what happened if you say that
https://www.foxsports.com.au/ufc/br...n/news-story/438c73ee3b539ddc05767d256db984a3
Lesnar failed two drug tests — one from a pre-fight out of competition sample on June 28 and another from the night of his fight with Mark Hunt on July 9.
Looks like YOU dont know what happened.

No ... you don't know what happened

The test was on 6/28
They did not get the results until after the fight as stated ITT & in EVERY NEWS REPORT

Everyone knows that but you
They knew but didnt release. Not hard.

So when's Hunt's next fight?

Back