News Majority of Mark Hunt's Lawsuit against the UFC gets dismissed

I’m so disconnected with people on this forum.

Why do people hate Hunt?

Because he looks fat like them, yet is doing 1000 times better in life than they are. Hard pill for lazy Sherdoggers to swallow.

I hate him because of his whining and fucking attitude he developed after he found out Brock Popped.

He absolutely went nuts on Facebook (or was it Instagram?) on ALL OF HIS FANS who were only trying to show support for him.

I'm sure many here remember that fiasco. <Prem973>

From that point on, I despised him for acting like a whiny bitch...and the worst part was HE NEVER STOPPED. He kept whining and whining and whining.....until he decided to sue which made him look like a limp-wristed cuck.

So forgive me if I don't share a fucking tear that he lost. <13>

You come across as such a drama queen, whiny little bitch yourself. 'Bum soul' indeed.

I hate him because of his whining and fucking attitude he developed after he found out Brock Popped.

Seems a bit weird from someone who just made a whiny bitch post about it all, you sure he's not your hero?

Seems a bit weird from someone who just made a whiny bitch post about it all, you sure he's not your hero?

I used to be a fan of him and his KO's and everything.

I still acknowledge him as a Great KO artist.

But he's proven to be a crappy piece of shit when out-of-competition.

hunt-pulled-sydney-dana-white.jpg

I used to be a fan of him and his KO's and everything.

I still acknowledge him as a Great KO artist.

But he's proven to be a crappy piece of shit when out-of-competition.

So you are a whiny bitch then, ever additional reply here confirms it.
You being a former fanboi makes it even worse.

So you are a whiny bitch then, ever additional reply here confirms it.
You being a former fanboi makes it even worse.

Well....thanks for reminding me why I have your ass on ignore.

Oh god another Hunt meltdown incoming, the weeks post Brock fight were hard to bare.

Majority of Mark Hunt's Lawsuit against the UFC gets dismissed

All but one of the claims in Mark Hunt’s lawsuit against the UFC have been dismissed.

The UFC heavyweight is suing the promotion, UFC president Dana White and Brock Lesnar for multiple claims related to Lesnar’s drug-test failure in relation to his fight with Hunt at UFC 200 in 2016. Hunt claimed the parties involved committed racketeering, fraud, battery and civil conspiracy and more.

Those claims were all dismissed with prejudice Thursday by U.S. District Court (Nevada) judge Jennifer Doresy in a filing, per court records. The only remaining claim in the lawsuit is Hunt’s claim against the UFC of breach of the implied covenant of good faith and fair dealing. All the claims against White and Lesnar were dismissed.

Dorsey referred the lawsuit to a magistrate judge for a mandatory settlement conference.

The lawsuit was first filed in 2016, though an amended complaint was filed in June 2017, claiming that the UFC, White and Lesnar knew Lesnar was using performance-enhancing drugs ahead of UFC 200. The parties involved cleared the way for Lesnar to get by USADA, the UFC’s anti-doping program, and then let him compete. It further claimed that Hunt was damaged both financially and physically by what attorneys have alleged was a criminal conspiracy.

A big part of the lawsuit revolved around the UFC’s decision to waive the then-provision in its anti-doping policy that a fighter coming into the USADA drug-testing pool must be in it four months before fighting. Lesnar was in the USADA pool for about a month prior to UFC 200 and was tested several times, most of them negative. The sample collection 11 days before the fight ended up coming up positive for the prohibited substance clomiphene, but the test results were not expedited by USADA and didn’t come back until after Lesnar beat Hunt by unanimous decision.

The UFC argued at the time that Lesnar was not under contract until about a month before the bout, therefore could not have been put in the drug-testing pool. The UFC’s anti-doping policy did give the promotion the ability to waive that four-month rule, which has since been expanded to six months. The UFC also said that Lesnar was never in the drug-testing pool when he retired in 2011; the UFC only hired USADA in 2015. The rule, it was stated, was put in place so fighters can’t leave the program and then come back quickly.

Lesnar was suspended one year by USADA and the Nevada Athletic Commission (NAC), in addition to a $250,000 from the NAC, for the positive drug test. He has not fought in the UFC since, though has been a key figure for WWE.

In the filing, Dorsey wrote that just because Lesnar violated a rule of the sport “does not automatically negate Hunt’s consent.” She cited a ruling in a case, Avila v. Citrus Community College District, involving a baseball batter hit intentionally with a pitch as precedent.

“Like that intentional throw, the fact that Lesnar was allegedly doping violated the bout rules established by UFC and the NAC but does not alone establish that his conduct exceeded the ordinary range of activity in an MMA fight,” Dorsey wrote. “As Hunt’s own allegations demonstrate, doping is an unfortunately common issue in MMA and was a risk he perceived. And although he argues that doping empowered Lesnar to move faster and hit harder, Hunt doesn’t allege that Lesnar’s conduct during the bout was somehow atypical—such as throwing Hunt out of the octagon or using ‘packed gloves’ or a weapon. Nor does Hunt claim that his injuries exceeded those typical of an MMA bout. Accordingly, I find that Hunt consented to his fight with Lesnar, which precludes civil-battery liability.”

brock-lesnar-face-gif-10.gif

GnP City, Bitch!

So much for Hunt’s pursuit of Lesnar’s $2.5 million payday.
dc7aa73f8ac0f6c49d679e43a5a936fd3764e3e3_hq.gif

It's like I've always said :

Mark Hunt's statement Pre-fight where he said he "didn't care if Brock was juiced or not, he was going to knock him out" would come back to bite him in the ass and lo and behold ====> <WellThere>

And now he can finally FUCK OFF.

He not only got beaten in the Octagon by Brock.....he got beaten in the Courtroom, too. #EatSleepBrockWinsRepeat bork1}<CanYouSeeMeNow>
You getting so much joy from this is a little unsettling. You're a strange fella

You getting so much joy from this is a little unsettling. You're a strange fella

I only get joy from this because Mark thought he could get Brock's "purse" and failed.

Plus, Mark's fanboi's were all over his jock and rooting for him to get Brock's money during that time as well....

It pleases me greatly to see them all fail. #RealityIsABitch

I only get joy from this because Mark thought he could get Brock's "purse" and failed.

Plus, Mark's fanboi's were all over his jock and rooting for him to get Brock's money during that time as well....

It pleases me greatly to see them all fail. #RealityIsABitch
Like I said, you're a pretty weird guy. Enjoy your moment I suppose <6>

He absolutely went nuts on Facebook (or was it Instagram?) on ALL OF HIS FANS who were only trying to show support for him.

I'm sure many here remember that fiasco. <Prem973>

From that point on, I despised him for acting like a whiny bitch...and the worst part was HE NEVER STOPPED. He kept whining and whining and whining.....until he decided to sue which made him look like a limp-wristed cuck.

So forgive me if I don't share a fucking tear that he lost. <13>

you realize you're getting upset about a guy who's eaten some of the biggest shots in pro fighting history making dumb decisions?

did you expect Mark Hunt to be coherent after 20 years of brain rattling power strikes? it's not like he's Anderson fuckin Silva in there, the dude is famous for getting blasted in the head and sometimes encouraging it to happen. of course the shit he says isn't going to make sense, i'm surprised we can even understand the words coming out of his mouth.

Said from the beginning, Mark is being taken advantage of by his lawyers, there was no way they could ever win and they are playing with an emotional CTE effected fighter.

you realize you're getting upset about a guy who's eaten some of the biggest shots in pro fighting history making dumb decisions?

did you expect Mark Hunt to be coherent after 20 years of brain rattling power strikes? it's not like he's Anderson fuckin Silva in there, the dude is famous for getting blasted in the head and sometimes encouraging it to happen. of course the shit he says isn't going to make sense, i'm surprised we can even understand the words coming out of his mouth.

You are correct, sir.

That said, he had still pissed me off with his holier-than-thou horseshit post-fight.

So it feels so satisfying to see his temper-tantrum (suing Brock) get smacked down by the Judge.

He wasn't juicin' the needle just fell on his arm

The golden rule. Those with the gold make the rules nowadays. Not how it's supposed to be but it is what it is. Hunt shoulda know better than challenge a 5 billion dollar org.
Nowadays? it's always been like this
it's exactly what it's supposed to be; the system isn't broken, it was built this way

Back