Social Major media outlets rewrite narrative on covid

You could easily fix this by showing all the people calling it the china virus when it broke out. Shouldn't be too hard, everyone was saying it and now all of a sudden it's racist!

You guys are literally making up a term, pretending it was always used and then crying that people use the actual, official term. Get a grip.
What's the difference between Chinese coronavirus and Chinese virus?
Does kung flu hurt your feelings?
Is it hard work being offended by everything?

What's the difference between Chinese coronavirus and Chinese virus?
Does kung flu hurt your feelings?
Is it hard work being offended by everything?
It was never called the "china virus", sorry for mentioning facts.

Not only was it "made" in China, but Chinese people who didn't give a damn brought it here as they "escaped" a temporary personal hassle in their homeland.

I have never called it the "Chinese virus." I've been calling it C-19, actually. But "Chinese corona virus" seems very appropriate to me. No problem there. "Chinese virus" feels like it's missing something to me, but I'm not upset about it.

Trying watching the whole video. We all know you like CNN, so it shouldn't be hard for you to sit through. Aside from the feeling of being proven wrong lol
Sure, timestamp the moment where they call it the "china virus".

Not only was it "made" in China, but Chinese people who didn't give a damn brought it here as they "escaped" a temporary personal hassle in their homeland.

I have never called it the "Chinese virus." I've been calling it C-19, actually. But "Chinese corona virus" seems very appropriate to me. No problem there. "Chinese virus" feels like it's missing something to me, but I'm not upset about it.
I'm not upset about it either, I don't give a fuck about China's feelings or pride. fuck them. But at least make sure the term you're using is an accurate description and not some after the fact made up bs to make the other side look bad.

Trump and their cult followers need someone to blame besides the incompetent doofus at the white house. It is the republican way to have their rabid base in constant fear so it can be "them vs us" campaign slogan.

Maybe we should rethink colloquial terms for certain diseases, eg "Spanish Flu", "Russian Flu", "German Measles", etc. given how offensive it is to SJW's. Oh wait...those European nations. Nevermind.

It was never called the "china virus", sorry for mentioning facts.
So Trump shortened it, and it magically became racist? Gtfo
Your kind are fucking pathetic. What a sad sad existence you have. Good luck in your fight against imaginary shit....

Looks like they're doubling down on this angle. The left are calling to end Trumps Live broadcasts about the coronavirus because it's racist and spreading "misinformation" (about that it's from China?).

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...blackout-of-presidents-coronavirus-briefings/
https://thespectator.info/2020/03/2...y-approval-for-presidents-handling-of-crisis/

Ending live broadcasts sounds desperate. They don't want people to see anything that they haven't filtered and framed to their liking.
I'm pretty sure they're calling for an end to Trump's live broadcasts because he's a fucking retard who has been consistently lying about this pandemic and what's being done to fight it.

Maybe we should rethink colloquial terms for certain diseases, eg "Spanish Flu", "Russian Flu", "German Measles", etc. given how offensive it is to SJW's. Oh wait...those European nations. Nevermind.
The WHO already stopped doing that since 2015, I think.

So Trump shortened it, and it magically became racist? Gtfo
Your kind are fucking pathetic. What a sad sad existence you have. Good luck in your fight against imaginary shit....
When did I say it was racist? I don't think it's racist to call it the China virus, it's just very very stupid and it's not the official term. It's obvious why you're all doing this, but keep up the pretense.

I'm pretty sure they're calling for an end to Trump's live broadcasts because he's a fucking retard who has been consistently lying about this pandemic and what's being done to fight it.
Some of them give the reasons if you read it. I see you agree with them though.

For the same reason those same people said closing our borders to the pandemic was racist.

I mean this earnestly, and not in a partisan shit-talkie sense, most contemporary Democrats simply cannot be trusted to prioritize American interests when they come into opposition with the chance for woke pandering. They’ll take the latter every time.
Do they even have a candidate playing to the middle ground, or is it all a woke-joke?

I would hope orgs like WHO and CDC wouldn't colloquial terms for diseases.
Point taken. It's been called corona colloquially for months and that's not going to change any time soon, no matter how hard some reverse SJW's want it to.

Some of them give the reasons if you read it. I see you agree with them though.

I know you're wanting this to be easy so you can find something to grasp onto to make it seem like "your side" is right and "their side" is wrong, but I'm afraid it goes a bit beyond calling this virus "China Virus" (which is just childish, inaccurate, and pointless).

When did I say it was racist? I don't think it's racist to call it the China virus, it's just very very stupid and it's not the official term. It's obvious why you're all doing this, but keep up the pretense.

The term "Chinese Flu" is being called racist by neo-leftist types, regardless of whether or not you consider the term racist. It appears wokeness knows no limits.

honestly my preferred name for it is the "Wu Shu Flu" since January when my wife first mentioned it.
and you don't have to say anything, we can feel your sjw outrage in your passive aggressive posts.

I know you're wanting this to be easy so you can find something to grasp onto to make it seem like "your side" is right and "their side" is wrong, but I'm afraid it goes a bit beyond calling this virus "China Virus" (which is just childish, inaccurate, and pointless).
Some are clearly using the "racist" angle in this as a focal point to stop live broadcasts. The article I linked to quotes them. You're not forming a valid rebuttal here.

what is inaccurate about Chinese virus? Are you denying its origins?

Holy shit you guys are focused on the wrong thing. Who cares what the racist-ass president calls it. He's going to be a racist moron all the time. What matters is that he botched this entire situation and helped get people killed.

Your childlike naivety is why direct democracy is doomed to failure.

Back