Social Major media outlets rewrite narrative on covid

BloodyPoptart

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
giphy.gif
Wow these publications are really really trying to convince us that the virus isn’t Chinese now???? Why???? WHY are they so concerned with trying to alter reality to the point that they’re spoon feeding us lies about covid not being a fucking Chinese born illness. FACT CHECK FUCKERS: the virus CAME FROM CHINA. Period. End of goddamn story.

CTEUPDATE: because sherdoggers seem to suffer collective CTE/fetal alcohol syndrome, I’m going to explain that there has been a constant media war changing the direction of the narrative about the Wuhan virus. The USA Today article is ONE EXAMPLE OF DOZENS OF ARTICLES claiming that the virus isn’t Chinese. T.H.I.S. Article Saying it wasn’t created in a LAB is just one more step in the process of getting people to redirect their focus. NOBODY IN THE MAIN STREAM BELIEVES IT WAS MADE IN A LAB. BUT THAT VIRUS IS CHINESE AS FUCK -> Reporters IN THE WHITE HOUSE confronting the president about him calling it Chinese. ETC ETC ETC.

Extra: my Chinese landlord sent me this a few days ago with our utilities. He openly claimed the CCP is lying about the pandemic to an American in writing. That should tell you how bad the pandemic REALLY is.

Also: these things matter, the CCP is actively sending people into the laogai (prison) system for blaming China for the virus. Not saying it was MADE by the government, but just that it came from China and they didn’t do everything they could to stop its spreading. The Chinese themselves are the ones saying this and complaining the CCP let the virus spread.

BTW: the Black Death ALSO came from China, “fact check” that USA Today motherfuckers

https://apple.news/AaAz4CtafTIGjFM2_yl1dWg

Last edited:
Holy shit you guys are focused on the wrong thing. Who cares what the racist-ass president calls it. He's going to be a racist moron all the time. What matters is that he botched this entire situation and helped get people killed.

"chinese born" as in the first cases ((that we know of)) were in china, kind of hard to know over here if they arent testing for it which they pretty much werent until about 3-4 weeks ago

"chinese born" as in the virus originated in china = no

its a ((mutated)) manmade virus....

That's not what the article is questioning. It's questioning the theory that the virus was made in a laboratory. It's in the title of the article man:

Fact check: Did the coronavirus originate in a Chinese laboratory?

That's not what the article is questioning. It's questioning the theory that the virus was made in a laboratory. It's in the title of the article man:

im talking about the narrative

They are directing the narrative, it’s called repressive desublimation

Yeah, TS, did you read the article you're so outraged by?

Holy shit you guys are focused on the wrong thing. Who cares what the racist-ass president calls it. He's going to be a racist moron all the time. What matters is that he botched this entire situation and helped get people killed.
If you look at the net result of people he helped kill and people he helped save the the net result is +12,354 lives saved.

no what matters is that a modern Black Death is coming from China and the media wants us to tiptoe around the fact that they’re eating fucking BATS in China

Wow these publications are really really trying to convince us that the virus isn’t Chinese now???? Why???? WHY are they so concerned with trying to alter reality to the point that they’re spoon feeding us lies about covid not being a fucking Chinese born illness. FACT CHECK FUCKERS: the virus CAME FROM CHINA. Period. End of goddamn story.

BTW: the Black Death ALSO came from China, “fact check” that USA Today motherfuckers

https://apple.news/AaAz4CtafTIGjFM2_yl1dWg

You apparently need remedial reading lessons cause you can’t fucking do it properly...

harharhar I read 10 words of the article and therefore TS is wrong.

Goddamn you guys are basic

Here's somebody who's actually changed the narrative

Imagine defending this clown..

LOL. Minds of toddlers. You guys must have CTE

Your article practically states the coronavirus most likely originated from bats and from Wuhan, China ya fucking idiot.

Maybe read more slowly and absorb/understand the material before going nuclear level triggered. Lol

...?

Facts: the Wuhan coronavirus came from China

lie: We should not call it a Chinese virus
It's been called the corona virus or COVID-19 ever since it became known, but you want to give it a name that is very general and uninformative because...culture war, I suppose? Do you realize how many "China viruses" there are?

Your article practically states the coronavirus most likely originated from bats and from Wuhan, China ya fucking idiot.

Maybe read more slowly and absorb/understand the material before going nuclear level triggered. Lol

I go to UCLA you dumbass

no what matters is that a modern Black Death is coming from China and the media wants us to tiptoe around the fact that they’re eating fucking BATS in China

My dude. Disease will come. It will come in many forms and in my levels of severity over your/my lifetime. What matters is how you mitigate the problem. The US failed miserably at it. That was in large part due to a failure of the current administration and the man who heads it. Don't get caught up in dumb shit. Demand better from your government.

Back