Social Major media outlets rewrite narrative on covid

Except, unlike you, I’m watching the NY press conference right now. Cuome is praising trump and saying NOBODY knew we would need this many ventilators.

Btw, when trump wins in a landslide, you’ll know I was right.

Why do you think I'm worried if Trump wins? That's fine. He can win. He can win a couple more for all I care. What, the dems are the solution? LOL. Biden didn't even try and he got the nomination. It's a cult vs an establishment. There are no winners for average folk. But I digress.

And of course nobody knew. That's why preventative measures are good. Just because you don't know something doesn't mean you can't be more prepared, instead of less so. He hurt the ability to prepare properly. If you make a brain drain, you're going to have the ignorance excuse. He downplayed it. He praised China and said great things were happening. He said it would magically go away. Now you have a pandemic. Great job, guys!

Again, not that hard to just take this L. But you try, impossibly, to make it seem difficult.

Chinese Troll propaganda no shame.
vpzcp6Y

China begged Canada for and will receive 16 tons of medical equipment. They are in no shape to help anyone.

Chinese Troll propaganda no shame.
vpzcp6Y

Why should people praise China? If you start a fire, even accidentally, you shouldn't be praised for calling the fire brigade, it's just normal.

Those Italians are so dumb...

They have those types of markets all over Asia.
The Chinese were dodgey for covering the virus up but you can't blame the whole country for corrupt politicians.

Back