Social Major media outlets rewrite narrative on covid

They were calling it the Wuhan virus or the Wuhan / Chinese Coronavirus.....are you still honestly arguing this point? Or are you trying to split the hair of the added “Coronavirus” at the end?
They were not calling it the Chinese virus, it's not hairsplitting it's actually pretty significant. It's from China, nobody was calling it "the chinese virus" or the "china virus", that's a recent invention. Facts.

They were not calling it the Chinese virus, it's not hairsplitting it's actually pretty significant. It's from China, nobody was calling it "the chinese virus" or the "china virus", that's a recent invention. Facts.

It’s been so amusing watching you get beat back to the point you’re defending a perfectly worthless scratch of ground that I didn’t even want to confirm if your one remaining pointlette was actually true. Quick Google search confirms it is not. And there are numerous other instances. <45>

First case of deadly China virus identified in U.S.
Scientists are expected to announce that the deadly coronavirus is spreading through human-to-human contact.

01/21/2020 01:55 PM EST

Updated: 01/21/2020 04:02 PM EST

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lis...m_related_to_the_2019–20_coronavirus_pandemic
the instinct of self preservation is kicking in I guess.

lol at crying racism about a 70% loss in revenue for Chinese restaurants during a pendemic when those establishments are well known to be staffed with fob mainlanders from the epicenter country. Add on the well known general lack of cleanliness of those businesses. (I know for a fact, a relative of mine works in food inspections.)

As pointed out, there's actually some real fucked up nonsense on there as well. It's one thing to dish verbal harassment (albeit really strange) but next level to be physically assaulting and hospitalizing people. Asian-Americans aren't known for making false hate crime allegations, and what the hell does beating up Korean people in NYC and LA solve anyway?

As pointed out, there's actually some real fucked up nonsense on there as well. It's one thing to dish verbal harassment (albeit really strange) but next level to be physically assaulting and hospitalizing people. Asian-Americans aren't known for making false hate crime allegations, and what the hell does beating up Korean people in NYC and LA solve anyway?

racists arent very bright.

Don't tell me what to do!!!

For real though, no Asians at work, but we have a Mexican that goes by the name Chino (Chinese in Spanish) would that count? I really don't think he would be offended, he's a very mild mannered person.
So, he doesn't so much go by Chino as he gets called that behind his back, is that right? Or am I misunderstanding you?

So, he doesn't so much go by Chino as he gets called that behind his back, is that right? Or am I misunderstanding you?
You are misunderstanding. If you ask him his name, he will tell you Chino. I didn't know for a year that wasn't actually his name lol. His dad called him that from a baby.

...?

Facts: the Wuhan coronavirus came from China

lie: We should not call it a Chinese virus

Facts: Spanish flu came from Kansas
Lie: we should care where a virus comes from.

The conditions to promote viruses like this exist in just about every country, including the US.

I was speaking about people dodging asian eateries not knuckle heads getting hot over cnn fear mongering.

Holy shit you guys are focused on the wrong thing. Who cares what the racist-ass president calls it. He's going to be a racist moron all the time. What matters is that he botched this entire situation and helped get people killed.

<Huh2>
You are one batshit scary sheep child. Is that what Don Lemon told you?

<Huh2>
You are one batshit scary sheep child. Is that what Don Lemon told you?

I only know who that is because of this forum. I live in Poland and I don't watch your news channels. I have no idea why you guys can't just accept the reality of your sides' failures in this situation. It's not something that you can bluff away.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lis...m_related_to_the_2019–20_coronavirus_pandemic
the instinct of self preservation is kicking in I guess.

lol at crying racism about a 70% loss in revenue for Chinese restaurants during a pendemic when those establishments are well known to be staffed with fob mainlanders from the epicenter country. Add on the well known general lack of cleanliness of those businesses. (I know for a fact, a relative of mine works in food inspections.)
Haven't just about all restaurants had a loss of about 70% revenue?

I only know who that is because of this forum. I live in Poland and I don't watch your news channels. I have no idea why you guys can't just accept the reality of your sides' failures in this situation. It's not something that you can bluff away.

Hey retard, ever think maybe being in Poland, and only reading left wing news might distort your views?

Do you remember how trump was going to prison for being a secret Russian? How’d that work out? Hint, stop swallowing left wing propaganda.

Sounds like a deployment of roof top Koreans is required.

There is no shame is saying “oh, I was mistaken, thanks for clearing that up”

the Media called it Wuhan flu, Wuhan coronavirus, Chinese virus, and Chinese coronavirus for 2 months until They decided they were gonna act like they didn’t. Just to paint trump As a racist for using their terms. It’s deceitful. Our media lives to deceive

GoodnaturedPoshEasternglasslizard-small.gif

<Dany07>

Care to revise your position now that you've been proven so very, very, very wrong?

Hey retard, ever think maybe being in Poland, and only reading left wing news might distort your views?

Do you remember how trump was going to prison for being a secret Russian? How’d that work out? Hint, stop swallowing left wing propaganda.

Such boring attacks and strawman talking points redone over and over and over. Take the L. He botched the initial response thoroughly. It's okay to take the loss. Again, you can bluff out of it. The results stand.

Such boring attacks and strawman talking points redone over and over and over. Take the L. He botched the initial response thoroughly. It's okay to take the loss. Again, you can bluff out of it. The results stand.

Except, unlike you, I’m watching the NY press conference right now. Cuome is praising trump and saying NOBODY knew we would need this many ventilators.

Btw, when trump wins in a landslide, you’ll know I was right.

Back