Social Major media outlets rewrite narrative on covid

Your article practically states the coronavirus most likely originated from bats and from Wuhan, China ya fucking idiot.

Maybe read more slowly and absorb/understand the material before going nuclear level triggered. Lol
It's the saddest attempt at gaslighting I've ever seen. "No no everyone was calling it the China virus but then they changed it to the politically correct coronavirus". It's so stupid. "Chinavirus" was never a thing, they're desperately trying to make it a thing so they can act all culture war outraged when people point out they're full of shit.

China has behaved disgracefully througout this whole catastrophe and their latest stunt of putting out absurd propoganda blaming America for releasing the virus cannot be tolerated. So calling this the Chinese Virus is not only geographically accurate, it's politically justified.

Nobody is saying it's not from China, people are debunking the claims that it's made in a lab in China. I don't know whether or not it's lab made or not, I don't have the expertise. But don't pretend people are now trying to make it look it's not from China, they're not.

Who are you convincing here, anyway? It's some sort of weird alt-right ideology reaffirming ritual?

It's the saddest attempt at gaslighting I've ever seen. "No no everyone was calling it the China virus but then they changed it to the politically correct coronavirus". It's so stupid. "Chinavirus" was never a thing, they're desperately trying to make it a thing so they can act all culture war outraged when people point out they're full of shit.

It’s certainly entertaining watching them flail about desperately..

Wow these publications are really really trying to convince us that the virus isn’t Chinese now???? Why???? WHY are they so concerned with trying to alter reality to the point that they’re spoon feeding us lies about covid not being a fucking Chinese born illness. FACT CHECK FUCKERS: the virus CAME FROM CHINA. Period. End of goddamn story.

CTEUPDATE: because sherdoggers seem to suffer collective CTE/fetal alcohol syndrome, I’m going to explain that there has been a constant media war changing the direction of the narrative about the Wuhan virus. The USA Today article is ONE EXAMPLE OF DOZENS OF ARTICLES claiming that the virus isn’t Chinese. T.H.I.S. Article Saying it wasn’t created in a LAB is just one more step in the process of getting people to redirect their focus. NOBODY IN THE MAIN STREAM BELIEVES IT WAS MADE IN A LAB. BUT THAT VIRUS IS CHINESE AS FUCK.

Reporters IN THE WHITE HOUSE confronting the president about him calling it Chinese. ETC ETC ETC.

BTW: the Black Death ALSO came from China, “fact check” that USA Today motherfuckers

https://apple.news/AaAz4CtafTIGjFM2_yl1dWg
I am confused here, because your post says that major media are trying to say the virus didn't originate from China but the link you provide, to USA Today, debunks the Conspiracy theory the virus is bioweapon that came out of the Wuhan bioweapons lab. It does NOT deny the virus came from China. To the contrary , it actually says this: Although scientists say they believe bats were likely the original host, it’s also very possible, the study notes, that the virus was transferred from a bat to another animal that may have been at the seafood market in Wuhan.

Holy shit you guys are focused on the wrong thing. Who cares what the racist-ass president calls it. He's going to be a racist moron all the time. What matters is that he botched this entire situation and helped get people killed.
I could sniff paint thinner for 72-hours straight and I wouldn't be this hopeless.

China has behaved disgracefully througout this whole catastrophe and their latest stunt of putting out absurd propoganda blaming America for releasing the virus cannot be tolerated. So calling this the Chinese Virus is not only geographically accurate, it's politically justified.
Let's call being a fatass the "USA virus" because of all the fat people (including you) in the USA. It's politically justified.

Nobody is saying it's not from China, people are debunking the claims that it's made in a lab in China. I don't know whether or not it's lab made or not, I don't have the expertise. But don't pretend people are now trying to make it look it's not from China, they're not.

Who are you convincing here, anyway? It's some sort of weird alt-right ideology reaffirming ritual?

Yes they are saying it's not from China.

If you gaslight someone as "racist" because someone is attributing responsibility to a racial group or culture that are indeed responsible for it, you're trying to deter them from believing its Chinese. Probably in some sick leftist attempt to cover up the reality that all cultures are not equal. Especially when China is a literal disease factory.

You bet your lying ass they're manipulating people to think it's not Chinese.

It's the only way Trump can be racist on this. Just like every other bullshit made up accusations you nutcases have.

Goddamn facts desublimating everyone's head, so tired of it.

Desublimate my heuristics one more time motherfucker and you and me a can fight irl.

I don't give a fuck who you are.

No one knows jack shit about where it came from, only the virus itself knows...

It certainly all came from one article.

Yes they are saying it's not from China.

If you gaslight someone as "racist" because someone is attributing responsibility to a racial group or culture that are indeed responsible for it, you're trying to deter them from believing its Chinese. Probably in some sick leftist attempt to cover up the reality that all cultures are not equal. Especially when China is a literal disease factory.

You bet your lying ass they're manipulating people to think it's not Chinese.

It's the only way Trump can be racist on this. Just like every other bullshit made up accusations you nutcases have.
The article in OP only says it is not bioweapoon. It states the virus originated in Wuhan.

Can't we just call it the SJW Virus?

I will like to get good Hollywood movies again tnx

Back