Social Major media outlets rewrite narrative on covid

New Jersey - Attorney General Threatens Employers with Sanctions If They Allow Workers to Say 'Chinese Virus'
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/new-j...s-if-they-allow-workers-to-say-chinese-virus/
Grewal claims that noting the virus originated from China is a violation of the New Jersey’s Law Against Discrimination (LAD). During a time in which resources are being stretched in an unprecedented crisis, this is what Grewal is concerned about.

Why are American officials enforcing Chinese propaganda?

Holy shit you guys are focused on the wrong thing. Who cares what the racist-ass president calls it. He's going to be a racist moron all the time. What matters is that he botched this entire situation and helped get people killed.
I don't believe Trump is racist. I mean he's against illegal immigration and I think a lot of the stuff he says is taken out of context and used as a soundbite to attack his character. However yes I do think this situation was handled poorly. USA was too slow to react to the situation

I don't believe Trump is racist. I mean he's against illegal immigration and I think a lot of the stuff he says is taken out of context and used as a soundbite to attack his character. However yes I do think this situation was handled poorly. USA was too slow to react to the situation

You don't have to believe he is. Dog whistles can't be heard by everyone. There's a preponderance of evidence.

how the hell was the us government or any other government able to prepare for this when the Chinese gov hid and squashed the severity of the virus before it spread worldwide. Trump is doing an amazing job, the initiatives he is taking is unprecedented and calming. The lot of you that are criticizing him for taking too long sound like cnn robots. Just stop the nonsense and put your politics aside. Even Ilhan Omar gave Trump a ringing endorsement oh how he is handling the crisis.

So he didn't botch the onset of the response?

He was pre-occupied with the Democrats trying to get him removed from office.

Just think how things might have been different if people were not still so upset over losing in 2016.
You don't have to believe he is. Dog whistles can't be heard by everyone. There's a preponderance of evidence.

You do realize why Trump had recently started calling it The Chinese Virus, right?

Back