Social Major media outlets rewrite narrative on covid

China has behaved disgracefully througout this whole catastrophe and their latest stunt of putting out absurd propoganda blaming America for releasing the virus cannot be tolerated. So calling this the Chinese Virus is not only geographically accurate, it's politically justified.
New Jersey - Attorney General Threatens Employers with Sanctions If They Allow Workers to Say 'Chinese Virus'
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/new-j...s-if-they-allow-workers-to-say-chinese-virus/

Why are American officials enforcing Chinese propaganda?

Just as yesterday, it should really be pointed out that Trump didn't start using the term "Chinese Virus" until several days after CCP officials had the audacity to place the blame for it on the United States.

how the hell was the us government or any other government able to prepare for this when the Chinese gov hid and squashed the severity of the virus before it spread worldwide. Trump is doing an amazing job, the initiatives he is taking is unprecedented and calming. The lot of you that are criticizing him for taking too long sound like cnn robots. Just stop the nonsense and put your politics aside. Even Ilhan Omar gave Trump a ringing endorsement oh how he is handling the crisis.

Whistleblowers On SARS-CoV-2 Have Vanished

Chinese law professor Xu Zhangrun recently posted a scathing review of the way president Xi Jinping and the Chinese Communist Party have handled the coronavirus outbreak.

"They all blithely stood by as the crucial window of opportunity to deal with the outbreak of the infection snapped shut in their faces," he wrote, suggesting that government censorship of information about the coronavirus hampered China's ability to control its spread. The essay, published online February 10, was immediately taken down. Xu was placed under house arrest, cut off from the internet, and scrubbed from all social media sites, The Guardian reported.

His critique came three days after Wuhan doctor Li Wenliang died of COVID-19. Li had sent a message to a group of medical school alumni, warning them about a mysterious new illness but local police reprimanded and silenced him. In addition to Li and Xu, at least three citizen journalists have disappeared or were arrested after sharing information about the outbreak on social media.

#ChineseVirus. Deal With It.

Pics of irritated chinese chick?
4c3609fe70a1890b31e27e2f1258ab96.gif

Just as yesterday, it should really be pointed out that Trump didn't start using the term "Chinese Virus" until several days after CCP officials had the audacity to place the blame for it on the United States.

Exactly. I don't know why people keep ignoring this fact.

It's been called the corona virus or COVID-19 ever since it became known, but you want to give it a name that is very general and uninformative because...culture war, I suppose? Do you realize how many "China viruses" there are?
I mean it’s more dangerous to us than Ebola or Zika or African sleeping sickness or German measles or west Nile or Spanish flu and none of those are named after a people or place. That would be racist

how the hell was the us government or any other government able to prepare for this when the Chinese gov hid and squashed the severity of the virus before it spread worldwide. Trump is doing an amazing job, the initiatives he is taking is unprecedented and calming. The lot of you that are criticizing him for taking too long sound like cnn robots. Just stop the nonsense and put your politics aside. Even Ilhan Omar gave Trump a ringing endorsement oh how he is handling the crisis.

China notified the WHO as soon as they isolated the virus in early to mid jan. How do you think S Korea was able to have tests ready to go before they even had any cases? Trump and many other leaders have fumbled the ball like the idiots they are. He's a lying buffon who downplayed it from the very begining and he makes his own Infectious disease director facepalm live on national tv. Yes he is so stupid he made an immunologist touch his own face.

Last edited:
Let's call being a fatass the "USA virus" because of all the fat people (including you) in the USA. It's politically justified.

Laughable take. Plus I am neither fat or American.

The virus started in China and the actions of the Chinese government are directly responsible for making this siuation many times worse than it needed to be. Even now they are still lying and putting saving face above saving lives. So putting the blame on China, being angry at the Chinese regime and calling it the Chinese virus to hammer this home are all completely justified. Those crying about Trump and pushing the racism angle are part of the problem and a perfect example of how times of crisis highlight the worst traits in the worst people in society.

They're cucked out of their fucking minds and more interested in faux outrage over irrelevant shit than the US economy getting stripped and fleeced for up to $600 billion a year by the greatest geopolitical nemesis and threat the country has ever known. That kind of weakness is just intolerable.

While Trump was trying to figure out how to keep people from China from entering the country, this clown show was taking place.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Chinese virus...
Kung flu...
Wu flu...
Wu shu flu...
Gotta have some humor in a time like this. Anyone that cares what people call this more than what's happening is just a bitch that will be offended by literally anything.

People should just STFU and come together (while social distancing), for the health and well being of everyone.

The "just flu Bros" and the "it's racist and Trump's fault Bros" are so pathetic sounding right now. Just do us all a favor, and stay home, and chupas huevos.

Kind of unfortunate that trump doesn't like thousands of useless health care professionals who could've been part of the first response to the virus...

I don't really like the OP... But calling it the Chnese virus is just another good step for America in possibly experiencing a boom/renaissance by disconnecting from China being the factory that we buy a majority of our products from. This is the most important issue to those who care about America, who are still voting with their brains. If we want America's future bright, we 100% have to do this. This is the silver light in this whole situation. Please dems, don't let your TDS ruin this for the rest of the country that just wants America to do well.. Please R's, careful with the OP's like this that make dems HAVE to defend China, almost as if the OP was written with the intent to do so.

China notified the WHO as soon as they isolated the virus in early to mid jan. How do you think S Korea was able to have tests ready to go before they even had any cases? Trump and many other leaders have fumbled the ball like the idiots they are. He's a lying buffon who downplayed it from the very begining and he makes his own Infectious disease director facepalm live on national tv. Yes he is so stupid he made an immunologist touch his own face.

Yeah, China really tried to help back in January.

Places like South Korea, Japan and Singapore got as head start because unlike the WHO, they knew the Chinese were most likely lying through their teeth.

Here's somebody who's actually changed the narrative

Imagine defending this clown..

Most of the stuff he said was true at the time. While others were getting mass infections we lagged behind and didn't have much damage from it. It was true. Not a single person in America had died when he said most of that, and he wanted to keep the economy from crashing. If LESS people were allowed to come in under travel bans, it could have ended up all true. It did not, and as it appeared that some a**holes brought it here, things got worse. Yes, I would say it would have been prudent to put aside protecting peoples 410Ks to warn people it COULD become a problem here, but he tried to remain positive.

Is that really all you got?

You got any clips of Obama not talking about the 16,000 H1N1 deaths?

I mean it’s more dangerous to us than Ebola or Zika or African sleeping sickness or German measles or west Nile or Spanish flu and none of those are named after a people or place. That would be racist
The WHO doesn't name diseases after places anymore. It's been called corona or COVID-19 since the beginning, fact. This is some rewriting of history.

We should!
It's only right. Let's distance ourselves from the USA by renaming obesity a more generic thing, based on political views and not scientific ones. Otherwise you are an ignoramus cuck.

For the same reason those same people said closing our borders to the pandemic was racist.

I mean this earnestly, and not in a partisan shit-talkie sense, most contemporary Democrats simply cannot be trusted to prioritize American interests when they come into opposition with the chance for woke pandering. They’ll take the latter every time.

New Jersey - Attorney General Threatens Employers with Sanctions If They Allow Workers to Say 'Chinese Virus'
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/new-j...s-if-they-allow-workers-to-say-chinese-virus/

Why are American officials enforcing Chinese propaganda?

Sadly, this shouldn't surprise anyone. It's coming from the party that wants employers to be sanctioned for not letting someone born with testicles show up to work in a dress and for people referring to the guy with male pronouns.

I've been calling it the Wu flu because that's fun. But I know a Chinese chick who's expressed irritation at me for it.
Someone in the Trump administration called it "Kung Flu" to a Chinese woman that worked in the administration.....I thought it was hilarious (the name, not that he'd be stupid enough to say it to a Chinese lady)

Back