• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Magomed Ankalaev LHW champ 2024

Look everyone

The guy is literally shaking in frustrated rage at reality
1705202981806.png

Is this how you are spending your night? Angrily commenting on anything not positive towards Anklelove?

I will pray for you my son

Your criticism is totally baseless.

"He won all those fights but he shouldn't have a streak,cos I don't like him."

He won the first Walker fight?

He looks indestructible right now! Ankaleav -Pereira for the belt, will be short and violent. I'll be looking forward to that one.

I would pick him against Poatan, assuming he grapples from round 1. I thought he would KO walker though. Walker has zero defence and chin and relies on doing unorthodox shit. He was only ever so high cause LHW

We? You got a mouse in your pocket?
The legions and legions of fight fans who recognize talent and can accurately describe what it is their seeing,buddeh!

The legions and legions of fight fans who recognize talent and can accurately describe what it is their seeing,buddeh!
Ohhhhh well then excuse me!

<Neil01>

Reactions: HHJ
Good win for ank, but jets not kid ourselves. Walker has been knocked out silly numerous times in his career and he still gave Ank lots of trouble with distance/kickboxing

However, the threat of ank’s wrestling is gonna be valuable odds for betting him against pereira. Ank didn’t waste his time wrestling Walker because he was confident he could ko him eventually.

I still pick Alex to beat ank. He’s too willing to stand and bang against pereira and he’s gonna get caught before he ever wrestles him

Good win for ank, but jets not kid ourselves. Walker has been knocked out silly numerous times in his career and he still gave Ank lots of trouble with distance/kickboxing
I dont think Ank had much trouble. He just patiently waited for him to slow down.

I dont think Ank had much trouble. He just patiently waited for him to slow down.
Fair enough. “Gave him trouble” is a bit of an overstatement.

Walker is a big, tall, lanky dude. His physicality is still his biggest strength.

Ultimately it’s like you said, Ank was just patient

Fair enough. “Gave him trouble” is a bit of an overstatement.

Walker is a big, tall, lanky dude. His physicality is still his biggest strength.

Ultimately it’s like you said, Ank was just patient
Anakalev is patient anyway,but it was plainly obvious that there was no way walker was gonna be able to fight like that for 5 rounds.

The difference between Walker and a guy like Jiri is that walker wasted alot of movement and wasnt really landing all that much,whereas Jiri is actually trying to kill the whole time and can do it for the full 5. Hes not wasting movements. He throws w the intention of a ko with each hit.

Not sure why people hate this guy. All around fighter and Dude shows up and KOs people. His one blunder was illegal kneeing Walker in the 1st fight. He doesn’t have a personality but I tune in to watch him fight not to date him.
Lots of decisions over fighters he should have creamed …. Doesn’t speak English … strange demeanor at times

But I totally agree - guy is legit as hell - nota leg humper - only loss a fluke last second tap out to paul craig …. Hes legit - hard to bet against him

I love Alex P but I’d have to bet on Ankalaev in that matchup …

Ank will forget the fact that he knows how to wrestle and get his leg kicked clean off before getting KO’d stiff.

Back