• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Mackenzie Dern poses with the Brazilian Flag on UFC's IG

0 chance , watch the evolution and of her accent video posted above

impossible to happen To that extent
have you ever heard Arnold Schwarzenegger speak German/Autrian? Dern is nothing compared to to him. It was really hard to understand him a few years after he went to the US.

Don´t know why this gets brought up again and agin, when there are so many other cases where this happens.

she’s clearly using a fake accent come on it’s absurd and pretending she doesn’t speaks English

she’s going to need a translate by the end of the year

Clearly you don’t “speaks English” either.

Proven what? Are you an expert on people who speak multiple languages and their accents?
I have to be an expert to watch a YT video? lol

Your troll game is weak son step it up..

these are the same people supporting the looters and rioters brah

you just
Can’t with white knights brah no point they’ll believe anything

Is this your first night on sherdog?
He is a C level troll brah nothing to see here..

Seriously sorry to hear about what happened to you man, wish i could help.

Does Dern live in Brazil? She reminds me of a kid I knew that heard he was 1\8th German so he started dressing in lederhosen and carrying a german flag around.
Yes I believe she has. And when English isn’t you primary or only language you tend to have little habits in the way you speak. I don’t know her personally but since I speak English, Spanish and decent Portuguese I can see why she speaks the way she does. I know Hispanics/Mexican - American born people ,Who only speak English, and cannot speak it properly. Lolol.

how does one's accent completely change in a 5 year period....from normal american girl english to not being able to speak fluent english..instead speaking broken english, like pretty much all brazilian fighters that have learned a little of english do. this is a girl who was born and raised in america...she went to and graduated from an american high school....i'm surprised not more people are calling her out for this fraud.

Very informative , thank you. I was wondering about this.

how does one's accent completely change in a 5 year period....from normal american girl english to not being able to speak fluent english..instead speaking broken english, like pretty much all brazilian fighters that have learned a little of english do. this is a girl who was born and raised in america...she went to and graduated from an american high school....i'm surprised not more people are calling her out for this fraud.

Sorry, but I call out your ignorance. It does happen.
When I was a teen, I moved out to a different continent, and lived there for over a decade. At some point, my accent changed (my family told me I "sung" while I spoke, and over time, I couldn't speak anymore. It was the weirdest shit, and I could understand it all, but words simply escaped me when I was trying to speak.

Besides, why the fuck do you get so triggered by it?

thanks , insurance took my claim today and were closed for business anyway so I’m gonna make out of it Ok

Really making me sad for all these people who for whatever reason didn’t have insurance and are having to go through this

They’re protesting again today and this time in my specific area but now it’s a different ball game we’re armed and ready.... let them try to loot ..
Protect what is yours brother!
man-pointing-a-gun.jpg

Sorry, but I call out your ignorance. It does happen.
When I was a teen, I moved out to a different continent, and lived there for over a decade. At some point, my accent changed (my family told me I "sung" while I spoke, and over time, I couldn't speak anymore. It was the weirdest shit, and I could understand it all, but words simply escaped me when I was trying to speak.

Besides, why the fuck do you get so triggered by it?

Actually they don't talk about stupid shit like that.. This is office talk from jealous secretaries..

look at these two Simps

AdorableActiveHawk-size_restricted.gif

Back