Mackenzie Dern and Michelle Waterson together

Dern or Waterson for the Mommyweight belt?

• Total voters
oh no, actually I am the prettiest girl even though i'm a guy.

these basic bitches cant compete with me. now get me my pumpkin spice latte.
<{1-15}>

Herica Tiburcio for Mommyweight Belt
101_Michelle_Waterson_vs_Herica_Tiburcio.jpg

She's done her research... she's looked into it
pkkOXbM.jpg

.... and that's when Michelle Waterson learned to no longer take short notice fights and/or fight after a bad weight cut.

Mackenzie Dern and Michelle Waterson together <Eek2.0>:eek:

OO53.gif

she's not unattractive I just find the people that think she's the prettiest girl ever a little odd.

i mean i'm a guy If someone said that about me id be like ...i'm like a 6.5/10 what is your angle you are full of shit.

I've said it before but it's the classic "office hot" syndrome. They are considered super pretty / super hot because there is a great lack of options.

Ugh, dern with thise goofy ass ugly joggers.

Seriously, how in the fuck do people think they look good? Tight on your shins, loose in the ass...

Is it fucking opposite day?

Lemme guess you prefer bell bottoms ? This isn't the 70's you dope, get with the times.

Karate Hottie often looks like she has the Jet Li ancient Kung Fu hairdo.

if i saw dern walking in a mall, id probably look away...waterson is far more attractive...and big boobs are not attractive.
You are allowed to have your opinion. Your extremely homosexual opinion.

Ugh, dern with thise goofy ass ugly joggers.

Seriously, how in the fuck do people think they look good? Tight on your shins, loose in the ass...

Is it fucking opposite day?
To be fair, she actually IS a pro athlete, so she might be thinking about functionality over how the shit looks for a few minutes.

Waterson smokes dern everywhere. On the feet, on the mat, in the gym, in the bed, everywhere

You are allowed to have your opinion. Your extremely homosexual opinion.

haha to me, big boobs are sloppy...I prefer a more athletic, lean, lean but not muscular...just thin, with maybe a B cup....

Back