Mackenzie Dern and Michelle Waterson together

Dern or Waterson for the Mommyweight belt?

• Total voters
I disagree with you most of the time, but if she isn't the total definition of butterface idk what is.
giphy.gif

As a group, fighters tend not to be as pretty as the general female population. However, for those of us who like the sport, their involvement in it gives them a boost. In real life, you won't readily find a girl as fit as Waterson or Dern.

This. I don’t know where some of you guys live, but these two girls would be some of the finest around my town. Most people are overweight and ugly in America lol.

* Slaps the top of Fight Night Tampa *

"This bad boy can fit so many MILFS in it."

GKuFUfb.jpg

I've had enough of this mom shit. This is a combat sport, not a PTA meeting.

This. I don’t know where some of you guys live, but these two girls would be some of the finest around my town. Most people are overweight and ugly in America lol.

Get out more, Dallas has beautiful women. Even at Walmart.

Ugh, dern with thise goofy ass ugly joggers.

Seriously, how in the fuck do people think they look good? Tight on your shins, loose in the ass...

Is it fucking opposite day?
I love wearing joggers in the gym on deadlift day.
Protects my shins until the bar gets past my knees but dont ever get stuck/pull up with the bar... but they are loose upstairs so they don't suffocate my junk and are comfy like sweat pants.

I love wearing joggers in the gym on deadlift day.
Protects my shins until the bar gets past my knees but dont ever get stuck/pull up with the bar... but they are loose upstairs so they don't suffocate my junk and are comfy like sweat pants.
You can wear guards or the regular sweat pants since they're just about equal for protection.

Never heard of any man or woman wanting to see skin tight clothes on calves.

Theyre this generations clothing mullet.

Watterson looks Hotter there. But if they were naked I'd choose dern

watterson is much prettier than Dern. its just my opinion. dont get all hurt

Waterson is so unattractive, don't get the hype.
Didn't think Waterson would be the one you targeted out of those too. But each to there own.

Last edited:
Wood both.

But you put Derns rack on Waterson, I'd be a very happy camper.

she's not unattractive I just find the people that think she's the prettiest girl ever a little odd.

i mean i'm a guy If someone said that about me id be like ...i'm like a 6.5/10 what is your angle you are full of shit.

Well yeah if some one called you the prettiest girl you should wonder whats up.

Back