Mackenzie Dern and Michelle Waterson together

Dern or Waterson for the Mommyweight belt?

• Total voters

SeverianB

Hiding in bushes in the 505.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
* Slaps the top of Fight Night Tampa *

"This bad boy can fit so many MILFS in it."

GKuFUfb.jpg

Waterson is so unattractive, don't get the hype.

Let's have these two fight under Ultimate Surrender ruleset.

Literally you wouldn't look twice at Waterson in real life. At least Dern has nice set.

Michelle is so fucking hot.

I see Watersons is a fan of Bader, repping his shirt, Bader never got no love for years, now he is LHW and HW champ they wear his gear.

Ugh, dern with thise goofy ass ugly joggers.

Seriously, how in the fuck do people think they look good? Tight on your shins, loose in the ass...

Is it fucking opposite day?

Literally you wouldn't look twice at Waterson in real life. At least Dern has nice set.

As a group, fighters tend not to be as pretty as the general female population. However, for those of us who like the sport, their involvement in it gives them a boost. In real life, you won't readily find a girl as fit as Waterson or Dern.

if i saw dern walking in a mall, id probably look away...waterson is far more attractive...and big boobs are not attractive.

yall crazy, I'd nurse off both of em. Or all 4 of em.

Waterson is too well rounded for Dern. She'd pick her apart in stand up.

Waterson is so unattractive, don't get the hype.
she's not unattractive I just find the people that think she's the prettiest girl ever a little odd.

i mean i'm a guy If someone said that about me id be like ...i'm like a 6.5/10 what is your angle you are full of shit.

Back