Mackenzie Dern and Michelle Waterson together

Dern or Waterson for the Mommyweight belt?

• Total voters
Surprising. I am 230 of largely (mostly, sorta) muscle. I find that big, higher-t guys tend to prefer curvier girls. Oh well.

Hmmmm. the few bodybuilders i have known, have all preferred in shape girls...they normally hate over weight women. and curvy is just a polite way of saying fat. trying to think of a chick in the movies that is the perfect example of what I like...a young megan fox...milla jovavich, chick was in resident evil movies, was hot back in the day...not super skinny, but nice body...many women today though, are vastly over weight, and we now call them curvy...to me, if a girl is over 130lbs, she's overweight...I weighed 130lbs in high school, so a chick shouldn't be weighing that much more than that...

images

Lemme guess, youre the one wearing the clothes the rest of us we laugh at.

80s style clothes in style, doesnt mean they look good, ya goof.
If the legs aren't tapered it looks like shit. bottom line.

Joggers are the skinny jeans version of sweat pants.

#changemymind

Ugh, dern with thise goofy ass ugly joggers.

Seriously, how in the fuck do people think they look good? Tight on your shins, loose in the ass...

Is it fucking opposite day?

Incel spotted.

* Slaps the top of Fight Night Tampa *

"This bad boy can fit so many MILFS in it."

GKuFUfb.jpg

Nice MILFs, Karate Hottie looks like sexy Asian girl, MacKenzie Dern looks like big ass Brazilian girl even her accent does sometimes.
I would say Waterson have more sexy face, Dern have more sexy body. But Macedo is my dream girl, young latina, hot body and beautiful face.

if i saw dern walking in a mall, id probably look away...waterson is far more attractive...and big boobs are not attractive.
Was gonna like your comment until I saw your the boob part

Back