Media MacKenzie Dern - “Breastfeeding helped me cut weight.”

tenor.gif

First thing I noticed, her ESL Brazilian accent is back. I guess she is getting some superb ole fashion Brazilian loving at home. LOL

in before missing weight by a full weight class again! Acting surprised while being on the scale ofc!

You got mommy issues lil buddy?
Having kids is
Im tired of these mom fighters who thinks that having kids is is an achievement
One day when you're older, and somehow you manage to find a nice woman to have a family with, you will realise that it is an achievement to raise a kid and be a professional fighter. Then it might slowly dawn on your once pimply brain that you were an immature basement dwelling kid.

Shes's a genuine good lady.

Would this be classed as a weird boner?

Anyhoo, titty milk tastes funny imo

Dern is looking in better shape than ever lately on her IG, and you can really see it in her face here in the video. She looks tighter and lower BF %

Having kids is

One day when you're older, and somehow you manage to find a nice woman to have a family with, you will realise that it is an achievement to raise a kid and be a professional fighter. Then it might slowly dawn on your once pimply brain that you were an immature basement dwelling kid.

Let's settle down. Her last fight was against Amanda Cooper.

But it is 2019 ...where everyone needs to feel special and get a pat on the back for what they're supposed to be doing....

Here's a real achievement. Win/defend the belt while raising a kid #momchamps.

Someone should pass this information on to Gina Carano.
I volunteer...
<NewGina>

This is legit though. Many women lose the pregnancy weight by breastfeeding for as long as possible. I remember I watched a Puerto Rican miss universe interview on tv and the woman looked just as good if not better than when she won yet she had given birth just a year before and she said she breastfed the kid for that one whole year and that’s how she lost the weight.

I think it’s because a lot of fat comes out with the milk but don’t quote me on that.
Our doctor explained it to us that the body's production of milk increases your base metabolic rate by about 500-800 calories per day. If her diet remains constant, she would lose a pound a week.

Good.

Just wish she had twins and had to simultaneously breast feed maybe she’d remember how to speak her native tongue

Just look at them, gorgeous

upload_2019-10-10_13-19-51.png

If she needs any extra help I have low calcium levels.

Back