Media MacKenzie Dern - “Breastfeeding helped me cut weight.”

tenor.gif

191010051730379707.jpg

what about you and ten good men try to get gabby garcia to featherweight

I'll leave that to you, clearly you have something going for her to bring her name up. Not judging.

Talked to her last night - Nice little convo.

Just Bc you have an opinion on women using pregnancy and child birth/ children, as a means to gain unwarranted attention and or profit in some way... Does not mean you have mommy issues...

That’s not going to scare me away from having an opinion...

Have you ever heard of women getting pregnant to try and “save” a relationship or trap a man? It’s a different application, but same premise.

Anytime a women.. or a man for that matter, uses a child, while still in the womb or not, for their own narcissistic needs... I find it off putting, at the very least...

Children... Children are used by adults all the time for leverage... and even far worse things... so... yes... I have an issue with it... obviously using a pregnancy for unwarranted attention, is far less of an issue then bringing a child into the world just to trap someone in a relationship... And doing that, is far less of an issue then exploiting a child for financial / personal gain... And so on.. and so on...

Guess if that makes me someone with “mommy issues” so be it...

I don’t have an opinion on anything. I just let people live. You’re the one with a problem with her. She doesn’t care about what you think. She only cares about who she’s able to influence. And I don’t even pay attention to what she’s talking about because it’s not relevant. That entire essay you just wrote, I didn’t even read that shit. Stop complaining and focus on yourself.

Her titty milk must have a hint of acai taste

[QUOTE="Hirashin, post: 155725921, member: 315335"]And all the sherdoggers want to try some of that milk. Let the pictures of them beautiful breasts flow dogs.[/QUOTE]
what the fuck...

The dude has never even had sex let alone create a child lmao

One slip or broken hip and dude probably had his parents put down like animals,or at least shipped them to an old age home without any hesitation.

breastfeeding proven to burn more calories than not breastfeeding. scientific fact, nothing to see here.

To be fair it's the same for any woman to raise a kid and have a full time job as a professional. Dern is no more impressive. In fact in some ways it's less impressive b/c she basically admits they tailored a camp around her and her schedule. She basically told them when she could make practice and sometimes had to move it last minute. There aren't many jobs where you work/practice for a few hours a day and get to make your own schedule.
there aren't many jobs where you have to make a certain weight

I knew long ago that was the solution. Volunteers to drink some milkie milk.

Jesus boys, this is like bitching about a fighter saying they had a hard training camp.

"Everybody does a training camp. You aren't special. I never want to hear you talk about your camp again, using it like it's some kind of acheivement"

She wasn't asking for a medal, calm down boys.

I think she should make an educational Youtube video to help other women fighters with large boobies learn the technique.

I remember I watched a Puerto Rican miss universe interview on tv and the woman looked just as good if not better than when she won yet she had given birth just a year before and she said she breastfed the kid for that one whole year and that’s how she lost the weight.
Holy run on sentence, Batman!!!

Back