Media MacKenzie Dern - “Breastfeeding helped me cut weight.”

I mean...sure? Milk is pretty thick. So it probably weighs a lot.
Unless she's completely stopped lactating, how exactly does this help. Her body keeps generating milk so long as she's breastfeeding her baby, and even some time after.

Her accent is still annoying as fuck!!!

I have 3. 19, 17 and 14. It’s not an achievement, it’s a responsibility. It doesn’t make anyone special.
It's also not a "miracle" . Drives me nuts when people say that. Theres like 8b people. It's not rare

I guess it's not supposed to be weird...

but it's still fucking weird. why mention that.

whatever War Dern. ...war weird Dern.

It's like... I don't want to hear about your period cycle either. It might be normal but like you can keep it to yourself.

I don’t have an opinion on anything. I just let people live. You’re the one with a problem with her. She doesn’t care about what you think. She only cares about who she’s able to influence. And I don’t even pay attention to what she’s talking about because it’s not relevant. That entire essay you just wrote, I didn’t even read that shit. Stop complaining and focus on yourself.

You’re the one going around telling people they have “mommy issues”

Not exactly focusing on yourself and letting people live...

And for the record.... I never said word one about Dern(assuming that’s who your reference is)... I was simply offering up another opinion to your armchair psychology diagnosis...

I don’t care what people, as long as it doesn’t effect me or my family... Go nuts. doesn’t mean I have to like and agree with it....

Well... you don’t have to... was only offering up a 30 second read on where some of my views arise from and why I may feel a certain way... you know... my mommy issues and all... maybe lend some insight and light into your way of thinking.... Not having to automatically attack and try to reduce people to the lowest common denominator...

Good luck man..

BFHo592.gif

I remember back when we joked about how in a few years she'd be speaking English like Vitor. That was actually spot on lmao.

there aren't many jobs where you have to make a certain weight

Being a professional fighter and knowing you have to keep your weight in check really doesn't seem like that much to ask of a fighter.......mother or otherwise. If you get THAT fat out of camp then you should really check your overall diet or move up a class.
It's like Dern wants credit for something she is supposed to do.

thats pretty hot.

damn that lucky kid.

Pretty insane she is already back, didn't she give birth only 4 months ago? Usually it's recommended to keep breastfeeding for 6 months. Maybe she is at the hotel right now absolutely draining them suckers.

Fantastic . My wife went from DDD down to a D after breastfeeding and never went back up ever again .

Back