Media MacKenzie Dern - “Breastfeeding helped me cut weight.”

It's an achievement if they win a fight, imagine having to take care of the child while being a high-level athlete… It's like having two jobs.
Having kids is

One day when you're older, and somehow you manage to find a nice woman to have a family with, you will realise that it is an achievement to raise a kid and be a professional fighter. Then it might slowly dawn on your once pimply brain that you were an immature basement dwelling kid.

9a840272e6d538be2a9ae08de48bd2df.jpg

Does she just pick and choose when she wants to be from Brazil? I swear she had zero accent in an interview I saw her in months ago, now she's even flinging her arms with an accent lol. How do you grow up in America, spend a few years in Brazil and don't remember how to speak English. I really don't know why it bothers me so much, it's just like .... Whhhuutthefuck is wrong with you lol.

Does she just pick and choose when she wants to be from Brazil? I swear she had zero accent in an interview I saw her in months ago, now she's even flinging her arms with an accent lol. How do you grow up in America, spend a few years in Brazil and don't remember how to speak English. I really don't know why it bothers me so much, it's just like .... Whhhuutthefuck is wrong with you lol.

relax

upload_2019-10-10_13-19-51-png.658983

Dern is the type of girl that can cheat on all of us and we will still want a piece of her at night

upload_2019-10-10_13-19-51-png.658983

Most of us will probably raise her baby too.

I have 3. 19, 17 and 14. It’s not an achievement, it’s a responsibility. It doesn’t make anyone special.
Thank you.
Anyone can have kids, but not everyone is cut out to raise them.

Having kids is

One day when you're older, and somehow you manage to find a nice woman to have a family with, you will realise that it is an achievement to raise a kid and be a professional fighter. Then it might slowly dawn on your once pimply brain that you were an immature basement dwelling kid.
I hate to defend the guy, because I don't agree with him. For Dern and Waterson, having children and fighting professionally is an amazing achievement. Furthermore, for anyone, raising a decent child is something to proud of.

That said, I kind of read what he said differently because my hometown is full to the tits of breeders who starting right out of high school and can't afford to feed their kid and they do post shit like that on Facebook all the time, in addition to asking around for a used driers for sale.

You got mommy issues lil buddy?

Well...

I think what he may be getting at more... Is the “celebrity” using the birth of a child / pregnancy as just another means to promote and praise themselves...

While no doubt it is an amazing process... Millions and millions of women have and will give birth... That act does not make you special. Especially to the point that many “celebrity” types use it...

It’s just kind of narcissistic to act as though this thing that is happening, is somehow more special bc it’s happening to you...

Like Beyoncé... Doing the Super Bowl performance I think it was.. And at the end she pulls off whatever clothing was covering up her baby bump... Ceremoniously unveiling her stomach for all us peasants to view and worship... Its Narcissism. Why would we care that you’re prego? I mean, good for you and the father... But... really... Women in Third World countries and or living in remote areas /tribes should be praised for continuing the cycle on life in extremely harsh and unforgiving conditions...

Not some rich people trying to cash in from it... And then naming their kid some stupid fucked up name to try and gain more publicity...

But... I could be wrong.

Well...

I think what he may be getting at more... Is the “celebrity” using the birth of a child / pregnancy as just another means to promote and praise themselves...

While no doubt it is an amazing process... Millions and millions of women have and will give birth... That act does not make you special. Especially to the point that many “celebrity” types use it...

It’s just kind of narcissistic to act as though this thing that is happening, is somehow more special bc it’s happening to you...

Like Beyoncé... Doing the Super Bowl performance I think it was.. And at the end she pulls off whatever clothing was covering up her baby bump... Ceremoniously unveiling her stomach for all us peasants to view and worship... Its Narcissism. Why would we care that you’re prego? I mean, good for you and the father... But... really... Women in Third World countries and or living in remote areas /tribes should be praised for continuing the cycle on life in extremely harsh and unforgiving conditions...

Not some rich people trying to cash in from it... And then naming their kid some stupid fucked up name to try and gain more publicity...

But... I could be wrong.

Do us all a favor, go hug your mom. Call her up and tell her you love her. I’ve heard of daddy issues with girls but mommy issues lol. Sherdog is something else.

so shes not gonna miss the weight for sure. if shes overweight, just do a few squeezes and all good.

Do us all a favor, go hug your mom. Call her up and tell her you love her. I’ve heard of daddy issues with girls but mommy issues lol. Sherdog is something else.

Talked to her last night - Nice little convo.

Just Bc you have an opinion on women using pregnancy and child birth/ children, as a means to gain unwarranted attention and or profit in some way... Does not mean you have mommy issues...

That’s not going to scare me away from having an opinion...

Have you ever heard of women getting pregnant to try and “save” a relationship or trap a man? It’s a different application, but same premise.

Anytime a women.. or a man for that matter, uses a child, while still in the womb or not, for their own narcissistic needs... I find it off putting, at the very least...

Children... Children are used by adults all the time for leverage... and even far worse things... so... yes... I have an issue with it... obviously using a pregnancy for unwarranted attention, is far less of an issue then bringing a child into the world just to trap someone in a relationship... And doing that, is far less of an issue then exploiting a child for financial / personal gain... And so on.. and so on...

Guess if that makes me someone with “mommy issues” so be it...

Having kids is

To be fair it's the same for any woman to raise a kid and have a full time job as a professional. Dern is no more impressive. In fact in some ways it's less impressive b/c she basically admits they tailored a camp around her and her schedule. She basically told them when she could make practice and sometimes had to move it last minute. There aren't many jobs where you work/practice for a few hours a day and get to make your own schedule.

Back