Machida will derail the Wiedman hype and his bandwagon will be once again at 3

The Machida hype train will start once he beats Weidman & it will be one of the most annoying things on Sherdog. I'm not looking forward to posters going full retard after the bout.

It's not hype anymore when the guy is the champion.

And doing it by knocking the "goat" out.... Then tooling him again.

It might be bandwagon time, but it isn't hype.

/thread

The Machida hype train will start once he beats Weidman & it will be one of the most annoying things on Sherdog. I'm not looking forward to posters going full retard after the bout.

The Machida hype train left the station before Vitor blew his shot.

The worst odds against Weidman has are the ones against the USA holding all but one belt.

Machida has defeated guys like Rashad, Thiago, Bader, Henderson and who besides 2 lucky/fluke wins vs Silva has Weidman beat? Munoz who wasnt good enough to compete against the best at MW so he had to drop down? or Maia who wouldnt even be a top MW if he fought there now? Be real dude, Machida has accomplished more, Facts.

So you're telling me Munoz dropped to ww now because he couldn't compete at mw? Lol
Speaking of not competing in a weight class, who did machida fight after he had to leave lhw?

The Machida hype train left the station before Vitor blew his shot.

The worst odds against Weidman has are the ones against the USA holding all but one belt.

What ever hype Machida has now will go to another level. Every day you will read a thread titled 'How many wins until Machida is GOAT?' 'Imagine if Machida was a MW from the start' etc etc. It will suck.

Machida very well could beat him... but I don't think Chris is overhyped by any stretch of the imagination. He is the only man inside the Octagon to beat Silva- and he did it twice.
He earned his status.

Silva was getting up there in age and speed/reflexes are obviously hurt over time. We have only seen 1 person in the last five+ years that could take advantage of Silva's clowning. Before the last 2 Weidman fights:

Bonnar - really desparate for opponents
Sonnen
Okami
Belfort - 2011
Sonnen
Maia - standup not good, not the best takedowns back then
Griffin - pillow hands, and not known for speed (only KO in ufc was Elvis Sinosic)
Thales Leites
Cote
Irvin

My point is, Weidman was the first one really that was very well rounded and had speed. That and Silva's biggest strength is technique and speed is a bad combo with age and his lack of competitive opponents.

Machida, Rockhold, maybe Kennedy might give Weidman some problems. Not Vitor though, he lost the right to use his Jesus Juice.

This thread needs more shit just got real

yoda-real-shit.png

Better competition like 85 year Couture and Ryan Bader? Sure thing buddy

Mousasi, Phil Davis, Rampage, Evans, Silva ...

Why name them though when you can name Bader.

Davis and Page were both wins, a half retarded person can score those right .. too bad judges are usually at least 66% retarded during some fights.

With that said, Weidman is not a hype job, he is crazy good.

So you're telling me Munoz dropped to ww now because he couldn't compete at mw? Lol
Speaking of not competing in a weight class, who did machida fight after he had to leave lhw?

Haha, you should check out any Poll on any MMA site to see who the fans really thought won that fight, I bet not even 20% of the fans on any MMA website had Phil winning. Just cause the refs were to busy looking at Ariany's fake breast instead of the fight and mistakingly awarded Phil the win means nothing.

Sorry buddy but Machida is no hype job, he is more proven than Weidman is and he has done it at a higher weight class against better competition.

No. When Machida faced his wc goat he got chocked out.

Silva is his only good win.

No.

Also Weidman was a bad matchup for Silva since he is a very good wrestler and that's Silva's kryptonite

Yes bc Silvas record is full of losses against wrestlers

but Machida is known for great TDD.

Since when? Evans did not even try and wrestle and Jones dumped him when he felt like it. Machiads TDD is solid no question but great?

Do the math and you will see 2+2 does not =5 and Machida will be the new MW champ.

I did the math and the it clearly says TS is an idiot.

No. When Machida faced his wc goat he got chocked out.

No.

Yes bc Silvas record is full of losses against wrestlers

Since when? Evans did not even try and wrestle and Jones dumped him when he felt like it. Machiads TDD is solid no question but great?

I did the math and the it clearly says TS is an idiot.

LOL. So Evans did not get the opportunity to take Machida down because Machida did not give him an opportunity and you don't give Machida credit for that? And how many elite wrestlers did Silva face? Oh yeah that answer is a BIG FAT 2 but I am sure you will try to call Henderson an Elite MMA wrestler, right? Clown... And Jones dumped Machida down whenever he felt like it? Why didnt he do it in the first though? Many people felt he lost the 1st round so he should have done it in the 1st right Ronald? If you watched that fight you would have seened Jones took Machida down when he rocked Machida.

Still pissed off we didn't get to see TRTfort spin kick his head back to Long island.

i Think Machida will Win , if he will go for it , if he will try to play safe , hit and run shit he will loose.

Haha, you should check out any Poll on any MMA site to see who the fans really thought won that fight, I bet not even 20% of the fans on any MMA website had Phil winning. Just cause the refs were to busy looking at Ariany's fake breast instead of the fight and mistakingly awarded Phil the win means nothing.

What are you talking about? You said Munoz couldn't hang at mw so he had to drop down which is false. Also, after machida got ktfo and choked the fuck out in his title fights and lackluster performance against Davis, a guy machida should've killed, he had to drop down to mw and fight none other than Munoz. A guy you're using to discredit Weidman.

I realize you're a troll but if you're gonna troll, try to use facts instead of making up shit.

I love this fight. No matter who wins a large number of Shertards will have to fuck off for a long time.

Machida has defeated guys like Rashad, Thiago, Bader, Henderson and who besides 2 lucky/fluke wins vs Silva has Weidman beat? Munoz who wasnt good enough to compete against the best at MW so he had to drop down? or Maia who wouldnt even be a top MW if he fought there now? Be real dude, Machida has accomplished more, Facts.

Guys like Thiago and Bader are at the same level as guys like Maia and Munoz. Rashad and Hendo are good wins but Anderson x2 is obviously better so yeah

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back