Machida will derail the Wiedman hype and his bandwagon will be once again at 3

PorkerFac3**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
members, just like it was before he fought Silva.

Take Machida's advice Weidman and if you have a dream of staying champ "go ahead, go for it, it's Impossible".

Weidman won't be able to take Machida down and would get tooled on the feet, mark my words. Styles makes fights and Weidman bandwagon jumpers aka "noobs" yet haven't not figured this out yet.....

michael_jackson-shit_j97qv.gif

Machida is more of a hype job than Weidman if anything.

Machida era bruh

My money is on Machida as well.

Machida is more of a hype job than Weidman if anything.

Machida era bruh

Sorry buddy but Machida is no hype job, he is more proven than Weidman is and he has done it at a higher weight class against better competition. No doubt I give Weidman credit for beating Silva 2 times (fluke/lucky or whatever the case its' still a win) but Silva is his only good win. Also Weidman was a bad matchup for Silva since he is a very good wrestler and that's Silva's kryptonite but Machida is known for great TDD. Do the math and you will see 2+2 does not =5 and Machida will be the new MW champ.

Sorry buddy but Machida is no hype job, he is more proven than Weidman is and he has done it at a higher weight class against better competition. No doubt I give Weidman credit for beating Silva 2 times (fluke/lucky or whatever the case its' still a win) but Silva is his only good win. Also Weidman was a bad matchup for Silva since he is a very good wrestler and that's Silva's kryptonite but Machida is known for great TDD. Do the math and you will see 2+2 does not =5 and Machida will be the new MW champ.

Better competition like 85 year Couture and Ryan Bader? Sure thing buddy

It's not hype anymore when the guy is the champion.

It could happen but it hasn't happened yet, so stop acting like you can predict the future retard.

Machida has more hype then Weidman. Weidman will prove them wrong and will take Machida down if he wants to. Weidman via left hook and gnp

Except weidman utilized his offensive and defensive striking ability to beat silva you dummy

Two Weidman threads topping the forum. Both not spelling his name right... :mad:

Machida very well could beat him... but I don't think Chris is overhyped by any stretch of the imagination. He is the only man inside the Octagon to beat Silva- and he did it twice.
He earned his status.

If you can't see that Weidman is a legit top fighter, then there isn't any helping you.

You need only watch his fights to see an awesome display of skills.

Another thing, it's kind of irritating when people make statements like "when he loses he'll go back to having a handful of fans, because most of those fans aren't really fans, hardy har fucking har", it's a totally empty and worthless statement. It's useless hot air from a useless windbag white belt.

Better competition like 85 year Couture and Ryan Bader? Sure thing buddy

Machida has defeated guys like Rashad, Thiago, Bader, Henderson and who besides 2 lucky/fluke wins vs Silva has Weidman beat? Munoz who wasnt good enough to compete against the best at MW so he had to drop down? or Maia who wouldnt even be a top MW if he fought there now? Be real dude, Machida has accomplished more, Facts.

Machida at MW is a beast anyways. Add to that, Machida is a really bad stylistic match up for Weidman.

Except weidman utilized his offensive and defensive striking ability to beat silva you dummy

Show me where I said he didnt smartass? I am going to go out on a limb and say EVERY FIGHTER utilizes their offensive and defensive striking to beat another fighter.

For a fairly inexperienced American wrestler Weidman is surprisingly good, but I kinda doubt he has what it takes to beat Machida, who knows maybe he'll pull off another miracle. But on the other hand Machida is known to have good TDD, striking defense, deadly accuracy and obviously far superior technique.

But this thread needs more shit just got real gifs

Back