Machida will derail the Wiedman hype and his bandwagon will be once again at 3

All these butthurt Anderson fans making ridiculous threads like these just feels so right.

All these butthurt Anderson fans making ridiculous threads like these just feels so right.

Interesting fact:

UFC 175 will play host to the first UFC Middleweight Championship bout not featuring Anderson Silva since 2006.

I agree that more time is more helpful to Machida but I don't think this fight goes past the third round, I think Weidman is going to either TKO him or submit him within 3.

I agree its propbably over in 3 or so, both can finish well but one thing that helps with a Lyoto fight is its damn hard to guess how the judges will score it so it wil lead to both have to ensure they dominate rounds or get the finish.

Rogan will be saying it once again, "Welcome to the Machida era"

its so sad you pathetic hugger refuse to accept Weidman beat Anderson twice despite you laughing at the possibility leading up to both fights.

now youre just moving on to the next brazilian, putting all your hopes and dreams into Machida, and after Chris beats him you will still say he is just "hype" until he moves up to LHW and beats JJ.

its so sad you pathetic hugger refuse to accept Weidman beat Anderson twice despite you laughing at the possibility leading up to both fights.

now youre just moving on to the next brazilian, putting all your hopes and dreams into Machida, and after Chris beats him you will still say he is just "hype" until he moves up to LHW and beats JJ.

Terryse-2169272.jpg

members, just like it was before he fought Silva.

Take Machida's advice Weidman and if you have a dream of staying champ "go ahead, go for it, it's Impossible".

Weidman won't be able to take Machida down and would get tooled on the feet, mark my words. Styles makes fights and Weidman bandwagon jumpers aka "noobs" yet haven't not figured this out yet.....

one of the best bets coming up odds are awesome.

Back