LW Champ Eddie Alvarez: McGregor can't fight for s**t.

Agreed. Add to that the Chad Mendes matchup (a very good wrestler). That one doesn't seem tailor made for Conor.

short notice fight

coner begged herb for a stand up, and got one, despite chad remaining active

fight was stopped due to blistering blows to the shoulder when chad was defending himself

herb dean was the ref

you are correct, none of this seems tailor made for teh panic wrestler lol

People think McGregor is good is because he KO'd Aldo in 8 seconds. That, and he's the current FW champ.

I love Alvarez, but I really don't get his stance on McGregor.

Keep obeying me now and just reply to me......... 5......4.....3.....2.....1
...35. So, once again you haven't bothered to try me with something original. Why not? This shtick is getting old and tired already. Not even a picture this time. If you want I can find some new images/memes for you, because at this point I actually want to be entertained by your trolling.

...35. So, once again you haven't bothered to try me with something original. Why not? This shtick is getting old and tired already. Not even a picture this time. If you want I can find some new images/memes for you, because at this point I actually want to be entertained by your trolling.
There you go, obedient one. Good job. Here, have a Scooby Snack.

Eddie Alvarez, during his QandA the guy slams Khabib for "fighting the rest, while I fight the best", then on the same hand tells people to look out for his friend Marlon Moraes to make a run for the UFC title. Yeah, you know who's really been "fighting the rest" Eddie, your friend Marlon, not Khabib.

I liked Alvarez a lot more before he won the belt.

It's said when the LW champ is still so desperate for a decent payday.

Incorrect use of 'disillusioned'.

Nate will slap him for this travesty after he's done with Conor.

Isnt it hilarious going back to old threads predicting fights

He's very reminiscent of Anderson Silva, but the UFC's favoritism towards him and his talk game is the only reason why he's elevated to the heights of popularity that he has. He's not the best fighter and Nate prove that. The proof is when you fight and he's not undefeated. He can be broken and beat, he still has the mindset of a bully

He's very reminiscent of Anderson Silva, but the UFC's favoritism towards him and his talk game is the only reason why he's elevated to the heights of popularity that he has. He's not the best fighter and Nate prove that. The proof is when you fight and he's not undefeated. He can be broken and beat, he still has the mindset of a bully

Wot the fook are you talking about.

Wot the fook are you talking about.

You heard me boy. Conor just got finished by Nate Diaz and his revenge was a decision win where he turned into a flat footed, gassed, running basic bum fighter after 8 minutes

Yeah, I agree with TS. Alvarez will crush Conor.

You heard me boy. Conor just got finished by Nate Diaz and his revenge was a decision win where he turned into a flat footed, gassed, running basic bum fighter after 8 minutes
And Anderson got flying heel hooked by Daiju Takase before entering the UFC. So what?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back