LW Champ Eddie Alvarez: McGregor can't fight for s**t.

I think Alvarez is talking out of his ass here and Conor is definitely legit, but Alvarez would beat Conor's ass on his worse day.

By the way...... #YoureStillMyBoy

Come on man, at least try and remain consistent with your trolling.

Yet, your jimmies are clearly rustled enough to make more shit posts. How telling of you.
Here we go with this "jimmy rustle" bullshit, lol. As if you're here with me and can see what I'm doing. If you were, you'd be sucking my dick with no teeth.

Diaz is an awful matchup for Conor. A boxer with a longer reach and solid jits.

I like Eddie and I want Diaz to smash Conor again but Aldo, Chad and Dustin are legit wins! I can't stand Khabib but Eddie is clearly ducking him.....I love this MMA shit, there is always a story going!

War Diaz War Conor War Eddie War Khabib

Chad Mendes, Jose Aldo, and Rafael Dos Anjos consecutively, definitely seems like favorable match making to protect a fighter.

Even the fighters are becoming Conor haters LOL.

Wtf is he talking about? Diaz is a horrible matchup for Conor. Taller, bigger, better boxer and world's better on the ground.

Conor would walk Alvarez into the left hand of doom.

Then Porier would get his revenge on Conor for the belt.

You HAD to have been molested as a kid and beat and told oh weren't worth a shit. You seem to always have something to prove to everyone.
I've never had anything to prove to anyone, much less trolls. I can't even take anything you say seriously anymore , it's always the same shit posts/pics. The jokes are all old and not funny anymore. Trolls are supposed to be creative and clever with their trolling, but you've stagnated and failed on every level. Get some new material.

I've never had anything to prove to anyone, much less trolls. I can't even take anything you say seriously anymore , it's always the same shit posts/pics. The jokes are all old and not funny anymore. Trolls are supposed to be creative and clever with their trolling, but you've stagnated and failed on every level. Get some new material.
Didn't read again.......

Hey, weren't you supposed to hug it out with me last night, you little bitch you? What happened to that? You mad at me again?

I told you, I won't fuck your sister if you come give me a little hug. You must be scared.

Eddie would make Conor his bitch. It should be obvious to anyone that watches MMA.

Didn't read again.......

Hey, weren't you supposed to hug it out with me last night, you little bitch you? What happened to that? You mad at me again?

I told you, I won't fuck your sister if you come give me a little hug. You must be scared.
You keep on repeating the same material every thread/reply. It's super forced, boring and contrived at this point.

You keep on repeating the same material every thread/reply. It's super forced, boring and contrived at this point.
Yet you keep jocking me and replying to me even when I'm not talking to you. You just can't resist me. Every day, you're quoting me and chasing after my dick. It's beginning to concern me.

Yet you keep jocking me and replying to me even when I'm not talking to you. You just can't resist me. Every day, you're quoting me and chasing after my dick. It's beginning to concern me.
Now that's new(I guess?). But not factually correct. I've only replied to one or two of your posts that didn't have anything to do with me. Most of our interactions have been you intentionally trolling me in the hopes I would get mad/annoyed.

Now that's new(I guess?). But not factually correct. I've only replied to one or two of your posts that didn't have anything to do with me. Most of our interactions have been you intentionally trolling me in the hopes I would get mad/annoyed.
Keep obeying me now and just reply to me......... 5......4.....3.....2.....1

Back