LW Champ Eddie Alvarez: McGregor can't fight for s**t.

i personally cant stand conor and you can argue that he had a very hard time vs chad or that his 13 seconds ko was somewhat lucky.
i also believe that Frankie would beat him , but to say that he is not a great fighter is just stupid. he is clearly top 3 in the world in 145

Why_07e8f3_2102755.jpg

I could see McGregor being dangerous for Alvarez in the stand up but it certainly goes both ways. If McGregor fought Alvarez the way he's been fighting everyone the last few years he would be giving Alvarez a chance to play his game and he showed how dangerous that is against RDA. Eddie will keep his back off the fence and is better than McGregor in the pocket.

Eddie just talking a little shit to try to get McGregor to respond and get some buzz going about a fight between them if McGregor beats Diaz.

"Diaz is a great style matchup for him. The reason he originally picked Diaz is he believed that was a great style matchup for him because Diaz only punches, he don't kick, he don't take down - he does everything Conor wants to do. Conor wants to box. He don't want to be involved in the sport of MMA."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/8/9...t=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter
Exactly. Nate was supposed to be a sitting duck who played in to conors strengths - throw in no camp, no sparring for Nate and it was supposed to be a feast for conor.

Eddie needs to back off. That's Aldo's fight after Conor fights Diaz...Aldo should just call out and start talking shit to Eddie... Aldo would school Eddie in a fight

Mendez and Aldo are destroyers and Connor beat them. Those are not easy match ups for all the tea in China. Eddie is just jealous of his popularity

"I'm a reasonable nuthugger. Now watch me try and analyze this fight and spin it to where it looks like I'm right down the middle with no bias." - @ReasonableMMAFan
My analysis is 99% correct. Conor toys with him in the stand up and wears him down with hooks and leg kicks to the body, while the judges give Eddie a round or two for holding McGregor up against the fence.

My analysis is 99% correct. Conor toys with him in the stand up and wears him down with hooks and leg kicks to the body, while the judges give Eddie a round or two for holding McGregor up against the fence.
Lol, look at this idiot stroking his own back. Your analysis is worth the shit I just flushed down my toilet. By the way, I didn't read anything past that part. Nice waste of time.

image.jpeg

I can't tell if Alverez is just trying to make money or if he's taken too many blows to the head. I think its a combination of both

Lol, look at this idiot stroking his own back. Your analysis is worth the shit I just flushed down my toilet. By the way, I didn't read anything past that part. Nice waste of time.

View attachment 129085
My analysis has changed your bum life and you're in denial because of it. Conor by third round technical knockout after Eddie gasses and Conor puts a boxing clinic on him.

I wasn't talking about Pettis was I? Pettis actually has TDD, wrestling, and a submission game
Conor has all of that as well. He took Holloway down at will that entire third round, controlled him and passed his guard repeatedly. He also stuffed three of Mendes' takedowns as well. It isn't world class by any means, but it's at least enough to get him by.

Back