Luke Thomas with one of the first rational takes on Conor/Nate 2!

McgreGOATsLeft

alone
@red
Reaction score

01:05:14, Luke gives a completely rational non-biased take on not only the first fight, but his thoughts on the second fight when Nate Diaz and Conor McGregor will clash August 20th.

Let me guess:

It's "rational" because he thinks Conor is going to win? lol

d23dfa073eda3797403dd4393895b8c3979e1eb860d31ce539a7339e5439941d_1.gif

Last edited:
Not listening to it -have a lot of work to get done before my vacation- but I'm going to assume given your name that he thinks McGregor wins and that's why you think it's rational.

McGregor is going to get slap n tapped again. - my superior analysis.

Let me guess:

It's "rational" because he thinks Conor is going to win? lol
No, he even said himself that he is leaning towards Nate.

It's rational because he isn't saying things like "Conor's a white belt", "Conor's ground game sucks", "Conor was getting beat up the whole fight" and other unintelligent claims that the Conor haters (like yourself) make.

No, he even said himself that he is leaning towards Nate.

It's rational because he isn't saying things like "Conor's a white belt", "Conor's ground game sucks", "Conor was getting beat up the whole fight" and other unintelligent claims that the Conor haters (like yourself) make.

Your username implies to me that you're completely unbiased and rational yourself.

Not listening to it -have a lot of work to get done before my vacation- but I'm going to assume given your name that he thinks McGregor wins and that's why you think it's rational.

McGregor is going to get slap n tapped again. - my superior analysis.
Have a lot of work to do but you're posting on Sherdog? Interesting. It's only 3 minutes long, so if you have time to post you have time to listen.

No, he is leaning towards Nate but he isn't making unintelligent claims like most of the Conor haters (like yourself) are making.

He's picking Diaz but thinks it could go either way. He thinks Conor is good at making adjustments after a loss.

which loads of people have said, so why is Luke the first :D

Luke Thomas thinks hes a lot smarter than he is.

my posts on the rematch should be considered one of the first rational takes conor/nate 2

Yep, Conor has shown this in all those rematches he's had after loses.
No, I think he showed it after getting subbed by two nobodies and then going onto become FW champion in the premier MMA organization in the world by knocking out one of the greatest of all time in thirteen seconds.

Back