Luke Thomas with one of the first rational takes on Conor/Nate 2!

Nah, I like Conor actually. But bullying and intimidating fighters is part of his game. Hell the Diaz brothers have done it too. The point was that Conor finally met someone who wasn't afraid of him and someone who he couldn't get in their head.
Lol, how exactly do you bully somebody your size that has agreed to get into a fist fight with you? None of these people he's "bullying" are defenseless or significantly weaker than Conor which means it's literally not bullying according to the definition of the word. The guy is selling his fights and it works exceptionally well. Relax.

Lol, how exactly do you bully somebody your size that has agreed to get into a fist fight with you? None of these people he's "bullying" are defenseless or significantly weaker than Conor which means it's literally not bullying according to the definition of the word. The guy is selling his fights and it works exceptionally well. Relax.

I agree he is selling fights, but you completely missed the point.

The mainstream or "cool" thing to do right now is just bash and hate on Conor, I don't think Luke is trying to go against the grain but I think he is trying to be unbiased and tell it for what it is.

He also said people didn't like Jon Jones because of racism, GTFO with your nonsense.

Let me guess:

It's "rational" because he thinks Conor is going to win? lol

d23dfa073eda3797403dd4393895b8c3979e1eb860d31ce539a7339e5439941d_1.gif
Could not be more wrong actually.

I agree he is selling fights, but you completely missed the point.
How did I miss the point? Wasn't your point that he's a bully and then finally stepped up to someone that wouldn't take his shit?

If your point is that he finally fought someone that's clearly larger than him and wasn't intimidated by him then yeah, you're probably right. If your point is that Conor is a bully, then I'm gonna have to disagree with you, chief.

He also said people didn't like Jon Jones because of racism, GTFO with your nonsense.
Where do I remember you from? You were spewing some other bullshit not too long ago.
Oh, you were the guy that was upset that t-ferg got wobbled 3 times lol.

No, I think he showed it after getting subbed by two nobodies and then going onto become FW champion in the premier MMA organization in the world by knocking out one of the greatest of all time in thirteen seconds.

lol. Improving isn't the same thing as making adjustments for a rematch you mook. Almost every fighter in the UFC lost early in their career and went on to become better fighters nerd.

How did I miss the point? Wasn't your point that he's a bully and then finally stepped up to someone that wouldn't take his shit?

If your point is that he finally fought someone that's clearly larger than him and wasn't intimidated by him then yeah, you're probably right. If your point is that Conor is a bully, then I'm gonna have to disagree with you, chief.

The point is that he tries to bull people mentally and intimidate them, he couldn't do that against Nate because Nate can't be intimidated and he isn't afraid of Conor like other opponents were.

Where do I remember you from? You were spewing some other bullshit not too long ago.
Oh, you were the guy that was upset that t-ferg got wobbled 3 times lol.

Why would I be upset he got wobbled? I think he choked the fuck out Lando if I remember right, just like Nate did to Mcgregor

I think even Rogan implied that too in one of his podcasts.

Rogan also said that Rousey was a once in a lifetime athlete.

I like Joe, but I don't take everything he says as gospel. He has his own motivations for saying a lot of things.

Why would I be upset he got wobbled? I think he choked the fuck out Lando if I remember right, just like Nate did to Mcgregor
I remember when everybody was going around talking about it you were crying about how you've never seen somebody else get so much hype for losing and a bunch of other bullshit. It's okay that you were upset t-ferg got wobbled and nearly finished, it's okay.

lol. Improving isn't the same thing as making adjustments for a rematch you mook. Almost every fighter in the UFC lost early in their career and went on to become better fighters nerd.

Didn't see anything about rematches in the post I originally quoted. I was under the impression that he said Conor is good at making changes after a loss. This is objectively true.

The point is that he tries to bull people mentally and intimidate them, he couldn't do that against Nate because Nate can't be intimidated and he isn't afraid of Conor like other opponents were.

Right, so the first one. Gotcha.

Not listening to it -have a lot of work to get done before my vacation- but I'm going to assume given your name that he thinks McGregor wins and that's why you think it's rational.

McGregor is going to get slap n tapped again. - my superior analysis.
He said it could go either way. No offense but you look like a ginormous dumb ass.

Oh shit I missed an s, you're so smart and I'm so dumb.
I never said I was smart nor did I call you dumb but if you're going to try and be sarcastic at least make sure you know how to spell or how to use the correct context of a word lol.

I remember when everybody was going around talking about it you were crying about how you've never seen somebody else get so much hype for losing and a bunch of other bullshit. It's okay that you were upset t-ferg got wobbled and nearly finished, it's okay.

Lol typical response by a causal who gets a hard on over a rookie with one good round.

Lol typical response by a causal who gets a hard on over a rookie with one good round.
It's okay man, I can see that you're a little emotional because t-ferg got embarrassed in the first round... It'll be okay.
On another note Sherdog never gets enough of the gay innuendos, I just don't understand it.

Back