Media Luke Thomas On JRE Out Now (OP Updated w/ Timestamps)

I haven't seen it yet, but I hope to watch it soon. For those that have, PLEASE tell me that Luke corrects Joe on some of his analysis bullshit. I like Rogan as a personality, but some of the nonsense he says about fights and fighters get under my skin. I have disagreements with some of Thomas's points, but he does a good job of using evidence to back up his claims.

it just angers me that Joe is short and Luke is very tall idk why

I don’t think I’m going to listen to a guy who continues to give a platform to a lunatic who thinks kids murdered in a school shooting are actually crisis actors.

Luke Thomas being the guest makes this boycott exceptionally easy.

from kanye west and alex jones to luke thomas
wow joe rogan has fallen hard

I don’t think I’m going to listen to a guy who continues to give a platform to a lunatic who thinks kids murdered in a school shooting are actually crisis actors.

The Alex Jones episode was awesome and I imagined there being a ton of sensitive, useless face diaper wearing guys and girls offended just by him being on the show. But your boycott will destroy Joe and his podcast for sure.

Luke is one of those guys who uses words like "exacerbate" often, and its really annoying.

The stupidity always gets me. Like the other students wouldn't realize the dead ones were fake...which leads to the school being fake...which leads to the town being fake...etc..

I'm glad I didn't pursue an offer to meet Alex Jones. For every valid conspiracy deal, you have to wade through buckets of BS.

Oh my he's seeomg the dollars flashing in front of his eyes. He's made it.

You know what - Good on him, he's worked his ass off and deserves it.

Luke "I don't have time to go over it, but trust me, I've watched kabibs entire fight library 53 times" Thomas
Luke "vinegar and piss" Thomas
Luke "I love ballet and cannibal corpse" Thomas
Luke "I read, therefore i am better than you" Thomas

This podcast will be "fundamentally egregious" if its not filled with outrageous comparissons, vocabulary over exaggeration, passive agressive addressing of haters, sucking on eugene bareman and adesanyas nuts, comments about striking on the half-beat and insults to the white race.

Last edited:
Back