Media Luke Thomas On JRE Out Now (OP Updated w/ Timestamps)

The Alex Jones episode was awesome and I imagined there being a ton of sensitive, useless face diaper wearing guys and girls offended just by him being on the show. But your boycott will destroy Joe and his podcast for sure.

Listen shit for brains, I’m aware there is a lot of tin foil on your head, but let me just explain real quick:

I do not give my time or dollars to people who believe Sandy Hook was a conspiracy, or people who give those lunatics an outlet or a platform. I don’t really care about his podcast and haven’t been a regular listener for years. Just pointing it out.

I think you should try and find a community college and deal with that teenage angst. You seem frustrated and i think it's because you are aware you're on a lower intellectual plane than the rest of society. Even when you're on a karate forum. Sad.

Luke "Pulitzer" Thomas

It's surprisingly watchable.

Over an hour in and this is my take. I haven't listened to Luke in years and I was shitting on him just last night, but he's better than I remember him being here. I wonder if this is just him trying to put his best foot forward for the JRE fans.

It's surprisingly watchable.

Over an hour in and this is my take. I haven't listened to Luke in years and I was shitting on him just last night, but he's better than I remember him being here. I wonder if this is just him trying to put his best foot forward for the JRE fans.
He talks enough that Rogan has his mouth shut, so that's a big positive. Also ,the guy is relaxed, not doing reporter work, he talks mostly mma, he is articulate not a drooling alzheimer's stoner like Rogan, so yeah, it's being a decent podcast.

He has been cool in the casual format of his show Morning Kombat for a while. Him and Brian campbell work well together

At this point I’ve watched clips from the JRE clips channel, and he’s no where near as insufferable as you guys make him out to be. What did I miss? Did he shit on Fedor at some point or something ? Cause I’m confused on the hate

What are you comparing this to? One of his chats or something from his 20+ hours of radio a week?

Luke has his moments but I was fairly certain he wasn't going to shit the bed on Rogan's podcast. He's usually very good in these situations....he becomes a problem if you listen to hours of his other programming then you can pin point things(which I think people blow out of proportion)

What are you comparing this to? One of his chats or something from his 20+ hours of radio a week?

Luke has his moments but I was fairly certain he wasn't going to shit the bed on Rogan's podcast. He's usually very good in these situations....he becomes a problem if you listen to hours of his other programming then you can pin point things(which I think people blow out of proportion)

But name one person who talks that much in public who doesn't get shit on by a bunch of people. That just comes with the territory especially if you are not afraid of voicing your opinions

I was a regular listener to most of his content for a long period of time until a few years back, so I guess I fall into the latter camp in your paradigm. In particular, I enjoyed the post-UFC shows he did right after events. I never thought much of his technique breakdowns, he's out of his depth there. I stopped listening when I thought he became a miserable broken record who thought he was better than everyone around him and always had to have a contrarian take. He is coming off more humble and measured with more self-awareness than he displayed in the past here, maybe I'll check him out again.

I was a regular listener to most of his content for a long period of time until a few years back, so I guess I fall into the latter camp in your paradigm. In particular, I enjoyed the post-UFC shows he did right after events. I never thought much of his technique breakdowns, he's out of his depth there. I stopped listening when I thought he became a miserable broken record who thought he was better than everyone around him and always had to have a contrarian take. He is coming off more humble and measured with more self-awareness than he displayed in the past here, maybe I'll check him out again.

If you loathed him a few years ago you'll most likely loath him again at some point if you watch enough content. There might be periods where he is more measured but he's basically the same person from my view point which I've been watching his content for probably 8 years.

Couple of natty goats in their prime

At this point I’ve watched clips from the JRE clips channel, and he’s no where near as insufferable as you guys make him out to be. What did I miss? Did he shit on Fedor at some point or something ? Cause I’m confused on the hate
You'll never see a positive thread about anyone in the mma media on here. It's mostly jealous people as far as I can ascertain.

Back