Luke smash. He's ready.

I love match-ups like this where both guys are obnoxious and there's a good chance one of them gets finished

For whatever reasons Luke, Conor & Hendricks all seemed to lose their movement overnight. Unless Luke finds a way to regain that he's doomed.
I think we all know why Hendricks lost it over night and wouldn’t submit to extra testing
{<diva}

Strickland via left hook KO.

I think Yoel hit him to hard. Skipped humble and jumped to delusional on the CTE scale

Romero over did it confirmed. Hard to tell if it was intentional or not

Regardless I'm just happy that he and Luke were able embrace eachother after the fight and share this beautiful moment of sportsmanship:

romero_rockhold_kiss.0.0.jpg

Romero over did it confirmed. Hard to tell if it was intentional or not

Regardless I'm just happy that he and Luke were able embrace eachother after the fight and share this beautiful moment of sportsmanship:

romero_rockhold_kiss.0.0.jpg
Dude that's like SO gross!

Sean is so average, but Luke's chin and confidence are so down these days. Its hard to pick Luke a winner anymore. Hope he comes back strong.

Guy who's 11-3 in the ufc with his losses to the champ and two killers in Dos Santos and Ponzi is "so average"

You don't know what you're talking about. Probably best to delete your account

Luke by elbow crank (2:32)
If he can get it there. Hes not particularly a good striker or wrestler. Some good kicks and bad fundamentals. Excellent BJJ

luke ready to get ko'd again, with little khabby in his corner.

Back