Luke smash. He's ready.

Lets fucking goooo

they don’t understand us Chads that look good get bitches with big dicks

Rockhold is gonna run through this weak division

y’all think it was easy landing those modeling gigs? he put in hard work banging a socialite like Demi Lovato to get ahead in his career

425_demi_lovato_luke_rockhold_spl1390451_002.jpg

Bitches with big dicks? You should head to Thailand. Pretend it's for Muay Thai practice

6bbd9b540ec6ab25c29f7d6ed80731f037-demi-lovato-2.rsquare.w1200.jpg

Confused activist look of Simple'Slam getting ready to interrupt a kid's birthday party to protest ice cream or some shit

Rockhold's biggest problem, to me, is his inability to mentally lock in for the full time in each round. He has moments where is sharpness and ring IQ are effective, and then times where he tunnel visions and gets clipped, or looks out of focus and gets caught in a bad position.

He became champ and has some quality wins, so he's definitely not an underachiever, but he there were some winnable fights that got away from him.

Yes and Jan also KO'd Reyes, who wasnt stunned or anything vs Jones. Jan is very powerful but Rockholds chin is also suspect, but i think Jan can KO the majority of MW and LHW if he connects clean. He also had one knockdown on Rockhold, but he was saved by the bell.

I dont like Luke, he is so smug and arrogant, thinks he is better than everyone, hope he gets knocked out

This is not " Luke Rockhold" anymore. When the openers come out ( odds), lol- I predict some head scratching.

Back