Luke smash. He's ready.

Like Conor, Luke also has only won one fight since Obama was president. Feels like the last time Luke smashed anyone was Demi Lovato
gdoh7oade4271.jpg
Wow, I forgot Demi used to be attractive. What a trainwreck they have become.

Strickland by brutal KO after weeks of Luke claiming he’s better than ever and of a higher calibre than his opponent. I say 2:13 of round 2, after getting wobbled a few times.

Sean is so average, but Luke's chin and confidence are so down these days. Its hard to pick Luke a winner anymore. Hope he comes back strong.

Hey win or lose Luke is a "Smash" hit entertainment wise.

AcceptableEnchantedAfricanwildcat-size_restricted.gif

Please. The only reason Sean is there is because he's tough and a little crazy.
Luke by KO 2:32 in the 1st.
LHK Crocop style.
You know it's true, it's destiny.

Then, the LHW strap.. he's got 3 great fights in him before his hariline exceeds.
Js .
Go Luke go.
I have Luke by head kick KO as well

Lol at Luke trying to find a fighter with no KO power so that he wouldn't get get KTFO as seems to be the usual case with him. At this point though I'm not sure his chin has anything left in it, so fuck it, Strickland by a higlight reel jab KO.

Luke looks good. Then the fight starts..

For whatever reasons Luke, Conor & Hendricks all seemed to lose their movement overnight. Unless Luke finds a way to regain that he's doomed.

Luke isn't smashing anyone these days imo, it's more likely he gets KO'ed once again.

I actually think Luke takes this fight and I fucking hate Luke. Dream matchup for him though. He ain’t beating anyone elite.

Back