News Luke Rockhold signs with Karate Combat, set to debut against former GLORY and Bellator veteran Joe Schilling on April 20

Smart career move by the former UFC Middleweight champion?

• Total voters
schilling is an irredeemable douche for that incident. the legal proceeding afterward was a farce as well. drunk loudmouths are annoying, but it’s obvious schilling was looking for an excuse to beat up a non-fighter. hopefully he ends up getting justice for that one way or another. too bad luke won’t be the one too do it lol.
Yeah, sucker punching someone who poses no threat to you is a real dirtbag move.

Yeah, and I didn't realize how chinny and inconsistent Schilling is...and he's 40. So this could go either way...and potentially be pretty sloppy and ugly.
Yeah, and I didn't realize how chinny and inconsistent Schilling is...and he's 40. So this could go either way...and potentially be pretty sloppy and ugly.
A buddy of mine who runs a Muay Thai school up in Boston was telling me that this is really Rockhold’s fight to lose.
So do with that what you will.

Reactions: mkt
What's wrong with kickboxing? It's called karate combat but they are allowed to punch to the face, throw, and ground strikes. This is actually a step up from bare knuckle.
Nothing, I was stating that from a promotional tier perspective. I would argue BKFC is a few steps ahead of Karate Combat on the combat sports organizational totem pole.

Doesn't Rockhold have a significant size advantage?

My bad -- I thought it was a no contest due to clash of heads lol
You were right. I turned it off after the knockdown and the announcers declaring arroyo the new champ. My apologies for spewing false information. I was watching the replay at work and saw no need to keep watching after I presumed the fight was over.

You were right. I turned it off after the knockdown and the announcers declaring arroyo the new champ. My apologies for spewing false information. I was watching the replay at work and saw no need to keep watching after I presumed the fight was over.
All good mate -- I didn't even watch it so I wasn't sure lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back