Loyal to GF for a year, getting tempted a lot now..

Don't be a scumbag to the chick you have. If you're gonna be James Bond, nothing wrong with that, but break it off with her and do it the honorable, guilt-free way.

Otherwise, fall more in love with your chick, and treat other passing broads like pop-up ads. Click the X, close the window & move on.

Depends on how you feel inside.

- Dr. Petey Love

what this guy said

I'm not saying settle down, but at least start to think about it. It's cool for guys to be out there doing their thing in their 20s and early 30s, but it gets a bit sad and pitiful seeing guys in their late 30s and 40s in bars and clubs trying to pick up girls.

You're gonna keep getting bored of the same girl until you become boring.

My friends that are married like staying home and see going out as a big production. They're not trying to be around temptation. They're glad it's over.

If you two don't bring out the dullard in each other, you're not all that content together.

Just be single then and do what you want. Maybe later in life you'll mature and want more from women other than sex. Until then don't be stringing people along, it isn't right.

This is terrible advice. apart of a woman's maturation process is to be strung along and played by the "badboy" they wanted to turn into the "nice guy's" that they've probably turned down because they were too nice. esp when they're young.

what pimps, and playas like myself and mustkill provide is a service to all the nice guys that eventually get these women to finally date/marry them because in most cases guys that are jerks towards women get soo much poontang they never truly settle down and the woman that's trying to make a "project" out of them eventually concedes defeat and marries a "nice guy" and if "badboys" do settle down they inevitably cheat. so once again keep pimpin playa.

I'm a self-admitted man-whore (29), but last year I decided to settle down and get a girlfriend (21).
I've been pretty loyal since we've been official but my urges are still there to crush.
Whenever I get hungry eyes from a hottie, it hurts inside that I have to refuse or pretend I didn't see it happen.

I always try to remind myself that my gf can't be replaced, but deep down inside I know that's bullshit. When I look at my past, I can't tell if I'm happier with a GF or when I was hunting. The thrill of new pussy is so addicting, I'm having a hard time dealing with it.

Any married folks have any tips or tactics?

If you want kids one day, specifically with her, then tuck your dick inside your pants.

If you never wanted kids, and don't value monogamy, then break up with her and go nuts.

Or you can bring up the subject of polyamorous relationships and see how she reacts.

The thought has crossed my mind for sure. Being 30 and dating a 21 year old isn't ideal..
And I'd post pics but last time I did one of the girls found out and I lost a booty call lol

lol how the hell did she find out?

This is terrible advice. apart of a woman's maturation process is to be strung along and played by the "badboy" they wanted to turn into the "nice guy's" that they've probably turned down because they were too nice. esp when they're young.

what pimps, and playas like myself and mustkill provide is a service to all the nice guys that eventually get these women to finally date/marry them because in most cases guys that are jerks towards women get soo much poontang they never truly settle down and the woman that's trying to make a "project" out of them eventually concedes defeat and marries a "nice guy" and if "badboys" do settle down they inevitably cheat. so once again keep pimpin playa.

Do what you want chief, I don't give a shit.

Having a family is just financially not an option for me right now. I gotta work with what I got and that's a single bachelor lifestyle. I see plenty of people having a family on Facebook, no thanks, at least for now. Most of those married guys always tell me "Enjoy it man... fucking enjoy it.."
You should enjoy it, but you're 30 now, not 21. Now is the time to make some serious decisions about your life and consider something more than a fuck buddy because before you know it you are going to be that sad dude with no family grossing out chicks at the bar because you're old and creepy. Just be prepared for that future if you decide to go the manwhore route.

You're practically 30. If I were you, I'd stick with the 21 year old because you're not gonna be getting that kind of poon into your thirties unless you gots da money. You might think you are hot shit now but that will all change soon and you'll be stuck with divorcees and single moms in your dating pool.

This. One of my good friends is 33 and he was with a SUPER FUCKING HOT 19 year old that was smart, cool, intelligent, mature.... they dated for like over a year, I think she's 21 now, and he let that go because of some shit and now he KNOWS he fucked up. Should have put a ring on that bitch. And he's a player, he can get with most any girl he wants, very good looking, etc, like you're saying about yourself, but he knows he's getting older. Should have locked it down. He regretted it, IDK if you will.

Last edited:
You should enjoy it, but you're 30 now, not 21. Now is the time to make some serious decisions about your life and consider something more than a fuck buddy because before you know it you are going to be that sad dude with no family grossing out chicks at the bar because you're old and creepy. Just be prepared for that future if you decide to go the manwhore route.

Yeah, that's one of my biggest fears is becoming that guy..
Good advice.

lol how the hell did she find out?

I posted a thread a few months ago, it had a pic or two of one of my old booty calls photo.
I forget the user but he quoted one of the pics and said, "pick Laura"
Never mentioned names but obviously he knew her (she's popular on Yelp I guess)
After that, she stopped responding to my txts and shit. It was whatever for me since I was going to drop her anyway.

This. One of my good friends is 33 and he was with a SUPER FUCKING HOT 19 year old that was smart, cool, intelligent, mature.... they dated for like over a year, I think she's 21 now, and he let that go because of some shit and now he KNOWS he fucked up. Should have put a ring on that bitch. And he's a player, he can get with most any girl he wants, very good looking, etc, like you're saying about yourself, but he knows he's getting older. Should have locked it down. He regretted it, IDK if you will.
Yep. My friend was married to some hot blonde he met in college for like a million years until they broke it off for some reason. Now he's dating a fat chick. It's fucking sad.

You sound like too much of a pussy for a solid relationship.. it's not for the weak of mind/heart/Johnson.

Anybody can cheat, anybody can be unfaithful.. not everybody has the discipline to do a long term commitment.

How about you develop some will power and don't be such a pussy. Yeah it's hard, nothing good is easy. Make a choice, give your word. "you got two things in this life, ya balls and your word an I don't break em for nobody".

You sound like too much of a pussy for a solid relationship.. it's not for the weak of mind/heart/Johnson.

Anybody can cheat, anybody can be unfaithful.. not everybody has the discipline to do a long term commitment.

O0oo0.gif

Yep. My friend was married to some hot blonde he met in college for like a million years until they broke it off for some reason. Now he's dating a fat chick. It's fucking sad.

Scary shit man. Are you married btw? If so, how do you honestly feel about it?

How about you develop some will power and don't be such a pussy. Yeah it's hard, nothing good is easy. Make a choice, give your word. "you got two things in this life, ya balls and your word an I don't break em for nobody".

Advice like this literally has no meaning because there's no reasoning behind it.

Because some people have options, others don't :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back