Loyal to GF for a year, getting tempted a lot now..

MUSTKILL

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I'm a self-admitted man-whore (29), but last year I decided to settle down and get a girlfriend (21).
I've been pretty loyal since we've been official but my urges are still there to crush.
Whenever I get hungry eyes from a hottie, it hurts inside that I have to refuse or pretend I didn't see it happen.

I always try to remind myself that my gf can't be replaced, but deep down inside I know that's bullshit. When I look at my past, I can't tell if I'm happier with a GF or when I was hunting. The thrill of new pussy is so addicting, I'm having a hard time dealing with it.

Any married folks have any tips or tactics?

Don't be a scumbag to the chick you have. If you're gonna be James Bond, nothing wrong with that, but break it off with her and do it the honorable, guilt-free way.

Otherwise, fall more in love with your chick, and treat other passing broads like pop-up ads. Click the X, close the window & move on.

Depends on how you feel inside.

- Dr. Petey Love

post pics of your current gf and I'll tell you if she's worth keeping around.

What does "pretty loyal" mean?

You should break it off instead of putting the poor girl through heartbreak when she inevitably finds out.

Some people just aren't meant for relationships and you shouldn't try to force it

I know exactly what you're going through an I've got no advice

Sounds to me like your minds already made up.

You probably shouldn't be dating a 21 year old anyway considering there's a good chance she'll do the same to you once you hit that big 3-0.

Don't be a scumbag to the chick you have. If you're gonna be James Bond, nothing wrong with that, but break it off with her and do it the honorable, guilt-free way.

Otherwise, fall more in love with your chick, and treat other passing broads like pop-up ads. Click the X, close the window & move on.

Depends on how you feel inside.

- Dr. Petey Love

Pretty much this. Don't be the scumbag.

I'm a self-admitted man-whore (29), but last year I decided to settle down and get a girlfriend (21).
I've been pretty loyal since we've been official but my urges are still there to crush.
Whenever I get hungry eyes from a hottie, it hurts inside that I have to refuse or pretend I didn't see it happen.

I always try to remind myself that my gf can't be replaced, but deep down inside I know that's bullshit. When I look at my past, I can't tell if I'm happier with a GF or when I was hunting. The thrill of new pussy is so addicting, I'm having a hard time dealing with it.

Not interested in anyone else. Not sure what to tell you. Maybe it means you don't have the right one.

Sounds to me like your minds already made up.

You probably shouldn't be dating a 21 year old anyway considering there's a good chance she'll do the same to you once you hit that big 3-0.

The thought has crossed my mind for sure. Being 30 and dating a 21 year old isn't ideal..
And I'd post pics but last time I did one of the girls found out and I lost a booty call lol

Sounds like you won't last much longer before you start trying to justify sticking your dick in whoever you want. End it now before you hurt the girl who has put up with you for a year.

Just kidding man, you're ready. Just put a ring on it.

This is actually my area of special expertise MK. Go head and cheat on her, before she cheats on you. so when she does cheat on you, you can say you cheated on her first. now to add an extra dagger try to make it one of her good friends or her sister. Also, I don't give advice I haven't seen work in the past, or have done myself. play on playa.

The thought has crossed my mind for sure. Being 30 and dating a 21 year old isn't ideal..
And I'd post pics but last time I did one of the girls found out and I lost a booty call lol

Sounds to me like you already got your answer pimp.

Though I can't deny it would be pretty ballin' to be a 30 year old porking someone almost a decade younger.

And the hunting must get harder as a man's age increases.

I'd say keep your lady around, but keep your ogling discreet, and if you eventually meet someone that's worth leaving your lady for then go for it and break that shit off.

The last thing you want to do is become a single man only to find out the fields weren't as ripe for hunting as you'd initially expected.

You can have your cake, and eat it too.

bang hotties while you still can

This drives me nuts.. I know I still have the ability to go out and crush.
I think I got tired of sleeping around and just settled for someone that will just deal with me. We don't have much in common and sex is a lot less frequent now.

Also, I took her vCard so it's a little more complicated.

Back