Loyal to GF for a year, getting tempted a lot now..

Also you are very inexperienced if you think women fall off after late 20's.

It is strange that lots of guys say stuff like that. I work in the city and there are so many gorgeous women in their thirties and forties who take care of themselves and look fantastic.

Sure, girls who treat themselves like dirt are going to look bad early in their lives, but that hardly applies to all females. Maybe the guys who think like this should start looking in different places when it comes to who they date.

It is strange that lots of guys say stuff like that. I work in the city and there are so many gorgeous women in their thirties and forties who take care of themselves and look fantastic.

Sure, girls who treat themselves like dirt are going to look bad early in their lives, but that hardly applies to all females. Maybe the guys who think like this should start looking in different places when it comes to who they date.

Yup, they're probably just swimming in the shallow end of the pool where people get progressively sloppy after college. Thirty yr plus professionals into yoga/pilates FTW! Stimulate my mind, my body and know thyself woman.

Edit: Teenage girls are for the dudes who have to punch down to have a chance imo, for those who need a reduced frame of reference to seem hot shit. Too naive, fucked up, insecure, inexperienced. Fun for a tumble but little else. Hey, just my opinion on generalities, not talking bout you guys.

Last edited:
Yup, they're probably just swimming in the shallow end of the pool where people get progressively sloppy after college. Thirty yr plus professionals into yoga/pilates FTW! Stimulate my mind, my body and know thyself woman.

Edit: Teenage girls are for the dudes who have to punch down to have a chance imo, for those who need a reduced frame of reference to seem hot shit. Too naive, fucked up, insecure, inexperienced. Fun for a tumble but little else. Hey, just my opinion on generalities, not talking bout you guys.

Don't you think it reflects a heavy culling process more than actually reflecting a correlation between light activity and beauty? Maybe attractive professional women in their mid-30's and beyond are likely to participate in those activities?

I've spoken about her before but I've personally watched a young lady go from what I consider to be the greatest example of a woman to nothing special within a few years. Not everyone has 30 attractive years; in fact most men don't even have that long and we improve with age to a point.

From what I've seen a very large part of it is down to whether the person works out or not. The women I've known to go down hill are those that don't work out.

You might be right about the sample but I think that's debatable. One could argue that attractive people try less, or that they mark the loss of beauty more and try harder, too many variables. What is shown is age related decline is prevented with exercise and that correlates with my own experience.

just masturbate when you come home after seeing the hot chick and it's ok.

I love how this thread turned into a scientific discussion about the tightness of vaginas.
Last two girlfriends had such tight vaginas, it would take a few minutes just to ease that shit in.

My GF now was a virgin when I met her, and it's much looser than both the last ex gfs. And I pounded the shit out of those, so yeah, I think its just a genetic build like guys who stay slim but can eat a lot.

Average chick has considerable experience with dozens of them, I wouldn't be surprised if they knew more than the average dude.

I ask chicks how big they think I am and they usually say 8.

LOL

They know nothing.

Break up with her and you can chase all you want. But don't do it while you are with her.

For all you dunces that think sluts have looser vaginas, think about this. A slut who get banged around has sex probably twice a week by random hookups. A girl in a good relationship have sex 5+ times per week. By your logic, girls in stable relationships have looser vags. :icon_neut

Also you are very inexperienced if you think women fall off after late 20's. Late 30's maaaaaybe,

This is incorrect. I dont know what you consider inexperienced, but i am not it. For me personally girls start to fall off after 24. With 18-22 being prime. Its not about the vagina or the sex either, just their bodies, face, attitude, everything. Not to say there arent any smokers who are older, but every one of them i would rather have at 19 then 29.

For all you dunces that think sluts have looser vaginas, think about this. A slut who get banged around has sex probably twice a week by random hookups. A girl in a good relationship have sex 5+ times per week. By your logic, girls in stable relationships have looser vags. :icon_neut

What?

This is incorrect. I dont know what you consider inexperienced, but i am not it. For me personally girls start to fall off after 24. With 18-22 being prime. Its not about the vagina or the sex either, just their bodies, face, attitude, everything. Not to say there arent any smokers who are older, but every one of them i would rather have at 19 then 29.

Maybe because you lien/tilt Pedo?

This is so true. I hate it when guys argue that their 2004 VW is better than the brand new 2015 model. Justifying their situation because they're stuck with it.
Same car but newer, less wear, tighter, polished, etc..
They may have more moves and shit being older, but nothing beats a fresh new edition.

Some guys just like those old shitty cars that drive like crap, but whatever floats your boat.

What exactly is your axe to grind? College babes and 10 year olds are not the same thing at all in any way shape or form.

No axe to grind. You're the 29 year old with a "17 year old on lock". You do the math..

tumblr_ly47w8l9ZO1qzs3uqo1_500.gif

I used to bang this hot stupid white chick a long time ago who thought drinking mountain dew would make her pussy tighter. lol

Back