Loyal to GF for a year, getting tempted a lot now..

This drives me nuts.. I know I still have the ability to go out and crush.
I think I got tired of sleeping around and just settled for someone that will just deal with me. We don't have much in common and sex is a lot less frequent now.

Split up looms.

Seems to me like you know what you WANT to do, but you don't want to deal with the nonsense that accompanies said choice.

Sounds to me like you already got your answer pimp.

Though I can't deny it would be pretty ballin' to be a 30 year old porking someone almost a decade younger.

And the hunting must get harder as a man's age increases.

I'd say keep your lady around, but keep your ogling discreet, and if you eventually meet someone that's worth leaving your lady for then go for it and break that shit off.

The last thing you want to do is become a single man only to find out the fields weren't as ripe for hunting as you'd initially expected.

You can have your cake, and eat it too.

I approve of this post.

I've always felt that love was a choice, not a feeling. The feelings are there for initial attraction, but once that wears off, all that's left is the real nitty gritty stuff, the glue that holds a relationship together. With an occasional bj thrown in on your birthday.

Choose to be faithful and don't look if you're a man prone to act upon impulse, or break it off and follow the path set by your peen, where ever it may lead you. Just don't play with the girl's emotions, like others have said.

and being married for damn near a decade all that bs about falling testosterone is BS. tapping the same taint for 9 years can get maddening esp if you're a former man whore struggling with not relapsing. my good Christian boy response is get married have some ninos and retire your lance.
the animal in me says bang new quiff until you cant shag anymore. its the thing I struggle with the most dude. marriage for a man is an incredibly exasperating struggle between you and your former champion steed. good luck dude.

We just aren't meant to be in long relationships. When you're single, it gets old after a while and you just want to spend time with a cool ass chick. Once you've spent enough time with said cool ass chick, you start wanting to bang other broads again.

Rinse and repeat for the rest of our pathetic existence.

Sounds to me like your minds already made up.

You probably shouldn't be dating a 21 year old anyway considering there's a good chance she'll do the same to you once you hit that big 3-0.

Agree. Mind's made up... man up and break up with her.

You're practically 30. If I were you, I'd stick with the 21 year old because you're not gonna be getting that kind of poon into your thirties unless you gots da money. You might think you are hot shit now but that will all change soon and you'll be stuck with divorcees and single moms in your dating pool.

how much time are you spending together? basically, do you spend more time with her or on your own? if you spend the majority of your time on your own, that's probably the reason you're noticing other girls so much.

if you want to give it a chance with her, try spending more time together and see how you feel then. should give you all the clarity you need

The way your talking it sounds like you're bound to cheat, so may be you're better off ending the relationship.

how much time are you spending together? basically, do you spend more time with her or on your own? if you spend the majority of your time on your own, that's probably the reason you're noticing other girls so much.

if you want to give it a chance with her, try spending more time together and see how you feel then. should give you all the clarity you need

I see her everyday and she sleeps over regularly. It helps me not cheat lol

If it's that hard for you to not bang other chicks, you're with the wrong girl. Everyone gets the itch but it should be easy to stay faithful.

I see her everyday and she sleeps over regularly. It helps me not cheat lol

well that's not good.

just make sure you know what you're doing, you dont want to be posting here in 6 months about how much you miss this girl

If it's that hard for you to not bang other chicks, you're with the wrong girl. Everyone gets the itch but it should be easy to stay faithful.

Should be easy? Dude its on my mind all the time. People can say I'm not with the right girl, but I don't think it matters.

The thought has crossed my mind for sure. Being 30 and dating a 21 year old isn't ideal..
And I'd post pics but last time I did one of the girls found out and I lost a booty call lol

oooohh dear...

Should be easy? Dude its on my mind all the time. People can say I'm not with the right girl, but I don't think it matters.

Just be single then and do what you want. Maybe later in life you'll mature and want more from women other than sex. Until then don't be stringing people along, it isn't right.

You are at an age where most people are starting or have already started a family. You should take that into consideration with your relationships going forward, because you are getting up there in age. Do you have the wherewithal to sustain this manwhore lifestyle into your thirties and beyond?

You are at an age where most people are starting or have already started a family. You should take that into consideration with your relationships going forward, because you are getting up there in age. Do you have the wherewithal to sustain this manwhore lifestyle into your thirties and beyond?

Having a family is just financially not an option for me right now. I gotta work with what I got and that's a single bachelor lifestyle. I see plenty of people having a family on Facebook, no thanks, at least for now. Most of those married guys always tell me "Enjoy it man... fucking enjoy it.."

Back